ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show Your Car Models!

1.6 Ford Focus
Did a quick search and nothing immediately came up so I think its worth a thread :) Title explains all.

Here's mine...

image632.jpg

Fast & Furious (working underglow... if batteries weren't dead haha)
image633.jpg

image634.jpg

My favorite :p £60 evo from 2006, I think, British Motor Show in London.
image635k.jpg

Reason for favorite? Real carpeted & fabric interior!
image636o.jpg

I have more somewhere haha! All the games in the first picture are car ones as well :D

J03

MX5 1.8
miine :) i use to have loads when i was a kid i dont know where they have all gone! started my collection again with these :)

CIMG1500copy.jpg

CIMG1492.jpg

CIMG1499copy.jpg

CIMG1508.jpg

CIMG1531copy.jpg

CIMG1537copy.jpg

CIMG1523.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
yup its the autoart version, lovely piece of work, IMMENSE detailing! best reventon to buy ever

172 ph2
Here are mine back from the days when i was fully into plastic cars modeling scene, and when bodykits were popular:D

All are plastic kits - glued together, bodys are handpainted with spraycans and handpolished, other details are painted with brush, and some of them have handmade bodykits (celica, rx7, supra) ...i left a lot of my spare time building this models:)

37395Slika_0481.jpg

37395cel_001.jpg

37395RX7_Kon_ana_8_11_036.jpg

37395kon_an_025.jpg

37395finish_041.jpg

koncan-015.jpg

I've got loads of these up the loft, have ones from all round the world used to bring 3 or 4 back everytime we went on holiday lol Have a few of the F&F ones with the working neons aswell.

That de-spoiler'd R34 above looks mint.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
got this yesturday :) was a right b*****d to get apparantly

Picture805.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
meh i'm not a geek with it, just wanted a vee one for ages :p only model i have

What scale are the Camaro and Reventon?

Was actually looking into these and was going to start collecting them

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
buy my collection ive got loads of nice ones. i'll even deliver them to you lol.

E30 318iS x2
Got 50 of the bloody things littered around the house lol.

My fav is a Jagermeister 1:18 E30 M3 touring car, I'll get a pic at some point :)

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
After seeing all of these I'd like to get a 996 911 Turbo.

What are the big names in the 1:18 Diecast manufacture?