ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Lookers Chelmsford

Clio 182
Called in to Lookers last night to have a butchers at the new 200 and outside is a 55 plate non-cup packed titanium 182 missing the front splitter.

It had a Cliosport sticker in the side window. Anyone's off here?

Up for £7995!

clio 182 FF + chipped
Thats been up the a few weeks now, has a private plate on too. I thought it was cup packed but didnt really get a good look.

G/W 200 and project Vdub
that is mine old car m8 it never had a spitter, my m8 told me it was up for sale for that much the barstards! no private plate tho but there was one in there that did a while ago

G/W 200 and project Vdub
smashed up?:eek: it wernt smashed up just the headlight
£7995 thats funny he the dealer said that he would only get £6500 at auction i think iv been done over:rolleyes:

its a good car tho i looked after it for the three years i had it with low milage, but i would'nt pay over £7000 for second hand 182 no one does do they? i looked in the trader be for a traded it in and there wernt any over that.