ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 - Purple Porsche Wheels - Recaro Pole Position - and a well lit carpark...

Silver 182
As title really,

Had my camera on my, the car was clean, and wanted to take pictures in Newarks new Asda carpark for a while,

jpg001424.jpg

jpg001425.jpg

jpg001426.jpg

jpg001429.jpg

jpg001463.gif

jpg001436.jpg

Think im gona change the Purple once the weather gets slightly better, Also going to lower the front a tad more as it was raised for the last few weeks due to weather,

What you think??

Disastra Coupe
Re: Silver 182 - Purple Porsche Wheels - Recaro Pole Position - and a well lit carpar

I like it apart from a few details. The marker lights on the rear bumper are gash. And why is the boot handle black?

Silver 182
Re: Silver 182 - Purple Porsche Wheels - Recaro Pole Position - and a well lit carpar

its not black... its carbon ;)

Certainly different!

Absolutely LOVE the single Pole Position; no idea why, but I've got a thing for odd seats :eek:
I could take or leave the wheels tbh. They're nice and everything, but I'm not sure they suit a Clio?

Silver 182

it was bought to match the front badge, and interior carbon touches,

And regarding the seat... only i need to be comfy through the twisties ;)

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo

paint the wheels silver and loose the rear markers and imo it would be spot on, but i guess you already know that ;) looks good all the same tho mate :)

Silver 182

But then it would look like every other :rasp: And i dont want that,

Pretty cool actually

Love the "f**k you passengers, I get the good seat" idea.

Clio 182

Certainly different, I really would lose the rear markers though!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

what shade purple you got? think i may have coppied you :rasp:.

car looks great btw :approve:

2004 clio 182 ff

perfect as it is! i really like the purple also!!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I really like that, wheels suit the car, even in purple, nice to see something different too. Love the seat!

In just not keen on the back badge, I get the idea of matching carbon etc but maybe keep the silver surround and a carbon diamond may look better IMO.

Disastra Coupe

I really like that, wheels suit the car, even in purple, nice to see something different too. Love the seat!

In just not keen on the back badge, I get the idea of matching carbon etc but maybe keep the silver surround and a carbon diamond may look better IMO.

Definitely. To me, from a distance, it just looks like you've got a poverty spec boot handle. Stand's out a lot on silver too.
Not trying to be negative keep commenting on it btw, just really is spoiling it for me lol.

Silver 182

Definitely. To me, from a distance, it just looks like you've got a poverty spec boot handle. Stand's out a lot on silver too.
Not trying to be negative keep commenting on it btw, just really is spoiling it for me lol.

I like the comments, makes me want to change it more, at the end of the day, its my car, so i dont expect everyone to like it, :)

Really like that and well done on doing something different. What other plans have you got for the car?

Silver 182

Erm... Not a lot tbf, Won a Decat on ebay last week, so gona fit that, Paint the wheels a different colour, and possibly retrim the headlining and a,b and c pillars,

and just enjoy it really,

Renault Megane

Nice clean car, obvisouly been loved :). the only thing that ruins it for me is the wheels :( however it does standout so i guess its no all bad.
7-10 rating from me

Z4 Coupe

Other than the stupid rear markers, I think it looks ok.

Edition 30

Asda being put to good use!