ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver 182 rep

A sexy one
In process of making my 1.2 8v a 182 rep, so far got the front and rear seats, bumpers wings skirts all painted and fitted, 172 alloys ( in need of centre caps ? ) sport front grille :p just picked up a K-tec 182 rep exhaust from my mates 172 going to fit it later, hopefully i get it done so im not driving around with a empty 182 rear bumper :( oh and i also need some exhaust surrounds for my bumper :/ my car got keyed a while back so i gave it a full respray, but now i wish i had sprayed it in liquied yellow :p hopefully this weekend il paint the roof and mirror covers the same colour as my wheels then all thats left it to lower it slightly. i dont have many pictures of vehicle before but im a crash repairer and painter so the work and paint is spot on :)
2gwax01.jpg

i6idxs.jpg

image-7C20_4D654C34.jpg
image-C54B_4D654C34.jpg

image-215F_4D654C34.jpg

image-BC7E_4D654C34.jpg
image-F31D_4D654C34.jpg
image-3C20_4D654D84.jpg

image-15D0_4D654D84.jpg

image-F09A_4D654D84.jpg
image-F9E5_4D654D84.jpg

image-4BBB_4D654D84.jpg
image-F5F3_4D654E4B.jpg

image-9390_4D654E4B.jpg

image-4F78_4D654E4B.jpg
image-2483_4D654E4B.jpg

image-2847_4D654E4B.jpg

Im of to fit the exhaust now, il upload more pics when iv fiished, if i finish hahaha, il take some pics of the underneath to show how the wing liners dont fit lol

Clio 182 Cup
Fantastic work and pictures! Will look forward to seeing the finished product! Centre caps are like gold dust - you could possibly try Cit -ren.co.uk

They might have what you need :)

A sexy one
yes it is paint code 632, gris boreal lol.. could get the exhaust to fit i need a reducer pipe from a 90mm down to a 40mm for my ikkle 1.2 haha, got the bits tho and should hopefully have it done tmro, HOPEFULLY :D il also be painting my roof and mirror covers the same colour as my wheels, btw they where the old wheels i sold them for 100 and bought some 16" 172 alloys with brand new toyo proxies for £200 bargain!! :) hopefully have pics of my roof on tmro and exhaust :p
voa0x4.jpg
160zjio.jpg

2bcqxj.jpg
2nkkutg.jpg

ieqxvs.jpg

1t1mh0.jpg
2h3v8f7.jpg

5xpnas.gif
301dncg.jpg

A sexy one
Not yet, just want it to look like a clio sport nothing over the top, need to lower it, im thinking about 40mm springs ? I just want it to sit on top of the tyres not to low, im going to leave the engine standard ( for now lol ) I basically just want it to look the t!ts atm maybe 50percent window tint all around, dont no yet, any ideas?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
i think you will need 60mm to sit it just above. although have a look i may be wrong.

will look good when its done properly. you going for any spacers ? and also have a look into the front widetrack that makes a good difference

A sexy one
Im pretty good for a 20 year old :) I work for Suzuki although its not the biggest name the finished product still has to be perfect or you do it all again lol

A sexy one
After seeing a picture of a clio 182 in silver with a black roof i told myself that the next day i wasnt going to rest untill i had a black roof! so i finished work 3 hours early and started preping my car, 3 hours later, awesome..Also painted the mirror covers and the rear spoiler thing il be gettig a sport spoiler next week hopefully :) The colour is Audi 9966 i think, the same as the wheels, the bumper trims pieces are painted in left over paint from a black nissan navara haha :p glossy :) then at 1700 hours i went down the road to my mates to fit my exhaust which took the best part of 3 hours to do, 6 hours work today but worth every minute
28vwy95.jpg
1ylvkz.jpg

1587294.jpg
2h87ofd.jpg

2uqchg1.jpg
24brrr6.jpg

2zrp945.jpg
f5k5d.jpg

2cyqyxk.jpg
5o6wk2.gif

23ih368.jpg

il upload better pics once iv got it cleaned

A sexy one
it sounds so much nicer, its more of a real sport sound but only slightly louder than before, hardly hear it inside the car, just need to get it lowerd and spaced, door cards and few little bits

A sexy one
some **** decided to go into the side of me, oh well got it fixed before insurance had chance to write it ot :D :D
cliocrash.jpg
cliocrash1.jpg
cliocrash2.jpg

cliocrash3.jpg
cliocrash5.jpg
cliocrash4.jpg

cliocrash6.jpg
cliocrash7.jpg
cliocrash8.jpg

cliocrash9.jpg
cliocrash10.jpg
cliocrash11.jpg

cliocrash12.jpg
cliocrash13.jpg
cliocrash14.jpg

cliocrash15.jpg
cliocrash16.jpg
cliocrash17.jpg

cliocrash18.jpg
cliocrash19.jpg
cliocrash20.jpg

cliocrash21.jpg
cliocrash22.jpg
cliocrash23.jpg

Snapped strut, bent steering rack, seat airbag, bumper and wing need repairing :(
got FULL interior now ;) door cards the lot and perfect condition seats, oh it also broke my headlight, hello clio sport xenons, it now looks the t!ts :)

A sexy one
I really really want to just go all out and paint it liquid yellow!! One day im going to its just getting the bottle to do it haha :/ dont spose anyone knows the actual colour code for ly?

Mini Cooper S
Please keep the mirrors black plastic, with gloss caps.

Well done regardless, keep up the good work!

A sexy one
im in need of some lowering springs! i was thinkin 50mm? what cha think judging by my side pic? if anyone has some ;) ;)

A sexy one
il be painting and fitting this tmro ;)
clioparts089.jpg

Cost me £20 in perfect condition and was half way on the route to collect the axle! was a very productive day lol :)

A sexy one
i dont really no to be honest, around the £600 but as iv been seelin all the replaced parts iv made alot of my money back, but i have the advantage of painting it all myself for free though..I dont regret doing it one little bit! :)