ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silverfusion Indicator bulb pic

Renaultsport Clio 182

Yes they still flash orange and look sliver when not in use.

Look great on the clio head light and rear clusters get rid of all the orrible orange/amber colour!

Chris

2012 WRX Waggon

k-tec sell them as well davids got them on his, i got mine from powerbulbs lucky me they gave me 3 bulbs, think we get a discount from powerbulbs check the discount section.

H22A7 Accord Type R

i thought everyone knew about these by now?! The transform the look of the car, i have them in my lexus lights, and in the front lights. Great not having the orange reflected about. yes they glow orange when lit. i got mine from powerbulbs.com...........and an offer at the moment is a free pair of Philips Blue Vision sidelights with every order. Bargain as these sidelight bulbs are as white-bright as the main beam, not orange/dull! http://www.powerbulbs.com. ">www.powerbulbs.com.

2012 WRX Waggon

i am after a pair of those sidelight bulbs!! to match my xenons.

cheers!

Do powerbulbs charge 26 quid for the silver indicator bulbs a pair?? as siverfusions are only 15??????

H22A7 Accord Type R

no, that price is for a pack...........i.e 4........... £15 i paid for 2, delivered to my door with the free blue visions. worth it ;)

Ive had them in for about 7 months now and was worried they would peel or something but nothing as of yet. Think all new Clios should have them in, removes the "fried egg" effect.;)

2012 WRX Waggon

paddy - that powerbulb offer with the side lights to match the xenons cant be beat!!

have u seen how much the Xenon lamps are!!!!!!!! PRAY they last forever.

H22A7 Accord Type R

no worries. Cheers to powerbulbs for selling me a pair at their stand at the motorshow, thats what made me check out their website :D

So are the whole indicators orange normally then? I cant remember :oops:

Got a before and after picture? Anyone feel like doing a fitting guide? :)

H22A7 Accord Type R

piss easy to fit lol. i can remember doing my front ones very well, but it wasnt difficult. before and after pic is linked somewhere else, jim_bobs link.........ill go find

H22A7 Accord Type R

its miles easier than sidelight bulbs.........until i realised that they simply just pull out lol!!! dunno how u 2.0L engine boys get in there!!

H22A7 Accord Type R

they are fiddly, what not to do is turn the holder round thinking that u have to.......just get some pliers and pull the holder out, it pushes back in easy enough

flippin eck! they arrived next day!! fitted em last night wasnt hard, both sets, sides and indicator silver vision. the blue vision sidelights were a bit fidley as i had to take the high beams out to get to it properly, but the indicators are just twist and pull jobbies! easy as! simple but effective mod!

The msn group linked above is of HARDCORESAX who also has his car in PGTI this month. It was supposed to be in the previous issue but PGTI got mixed up with the saxos!

2012 WRX Waggon

I agree the philips one dont look any bleedin different!!!

those LEDs look the dogs....but Ive spent 30 quid already!!!!!!

If you have a Clio 172 Mk2 they are a must, they really compliment your zenons!!

Has anyone got any photos of a 172 Mk2 with LED sidelights?

H22A7 Accord Type R

the philips blue vision have 2 key factors........They are ultra-bright, WHITE light (look at other clios and u will see the sidelights look yellow when the dipped bean is on) and if u look at the sidelights from low down, there is a nice blue gas-flame like effect shown, and they are legal! I like em

Yeah its true, Blue Visions Sides look good if you have halogen headlights.

The Blue Vision Sides are legal and think the LEDs are as well (not sure). I have had them in my clio for about 6 months (yes, i do drive with them on throughout the day) and have never been stopped.

H22A7 Accord Type R

lol, yeah, how many of us seem to switch our sidelights on when its light outside after we have washed our cars hehe

Quote: Originally posted by R3OBC on 19 February 2003

piss easy to fit lol. i can remember doing my front ones very well, but it wasnt difficult. before and after pic is linked somewhere else, jim_bobs link.........ill go find

aye.....they do look sweet, I thought you wouldve rememerised that link by now Rob.