ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some clean 197 pics

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Gave the 197 a PC the other week, but never got any pics :( So washed it tonight, quick wax (petes 53) and deatil and a few pics......

Enjoy :cool:

DSC01565.jpg

DSC01562.jpg

DSC01561.jpg

DSC01580.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01599.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01576.jpg

DSC01577.jpg

DSC01597.jpg

Sparkle sparkle :cool:

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01591-1.jpg

Done for now, going to source another 2 alloys (have two already) for a possible Anthricite set of winter lol.

Cup Packed FF200
looks stunning.

I don't know whether its just my eyes but the new clio looks huge, almost like a megane.

PS keep the tyres, I see so many people changing the OE tyres its just crazy. A good friend of mine is a wheel and tyre engineer for Aston (one of the best in the county) and he said the amount of effort that goes in to mathcing the tyres to the chassis is unbelievable. So many people chuck the OE tyre in favour of something else - Sport Contacts (any of them) are amazing tyres.)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looks stunning.

I don't know whether its just my eyes but the new clio looks huge, almost like a megane.

PS keep the tyres, I see so many people changing the OE tyres its just crazy. A good friend of mine is a wheel and tyre engineer for Aston (one of the best in the county) and he said the amount of effort that goes in to mathcing the tyres to the chassis is unbelievable. So many people chuck the OE tyre in favour of something else - Sport Contacts (any of them) are amazing tyres.)

No denying it it is bigger lol, but it never photo's too well, see one in the flesh, and they are proper squat lol. Yep, agree on the tyres also. It had some proper ditch finders on the front when i bought it (12k). First mod was to bin them, and re shoe with contis :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
love the height :) did you say were you thinking about spacers in another thread?

Maybe not sure tbh!!!! 25mm is far too much, anything less needs longer wheel bolts......

Chocolate Bar™
needs some spacers. definetely 10 or 15mm as a bit of a compromise. but its looking good on the H&R's

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Looking superb Gaz-Kev..! Great work!! :star:

Are the first three pics from the run-off on the Rally stage between Moipas and Kev & Kev's (Birchdown)?? ;)

:race:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looking superb Gaz-Kev..! Great work!! :star:

Are the first three pics from the run-off on the Rally stage between Moipas and Kev & Kev's (Birchdown)?? ;)

:race:

Oh aye!!!!!! Good job i wasn't there if you were coming from Kevs, parked in a Baggers run off FTL!!!!

White Sti Hatch
Looks lus bud, you coming to FCS ???

Still thing 20mm or 15mm Spacer would finish it right off ! !!

Mondeo TDCI 130
DSC01134.jpg

Lurves that layby.......................... The 197 is fecking awesome, and looking daft clean today!!! Even better with its gift from me!!:rasp: ;)