ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some Information On This Please?

Lotus Elise 111R
Dont think you should all egg him on though, you need to all start bollocking him. What if he does actually go out, races and kills someone...

CS would probably get to be in his local paper though, free advertising attracting more tits like this tread starter.

Could'nt agree more.

clio 16v
My friend has a 1.0 Vauxhall corsa, its pretty standard like
and i showed him my new clio, he seemed pretty jelous has he payed the exact same amount for the car, and he said, that his corsa wud beat mine, bear in mind his is a 1.0 litre, so i thought clio dynamiques are 60-70 bhp right? so will mind be quicker than his? or not :cool:

You should smoke him but just to be sure I reckon u should get one of these

http://cgi.ebay.com/REAL-Performanc...ryZ32094QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

with all those extra horse should be looking at 4s 0-60:rolleyes:

Suzuki Ignis
true, he drives like a tw*t, and he redlines it every time he shifts lol, so its f**ked, so i cant race him for about a week, just need 2 be prepared 4 tha outcome lol, does lowering a car make it quicker? ive heard it does?​

right, i mean obviously 0.2 of a litre not guna make much of a difference like, but we'll see i'll let u know how i get on lol, i'm too competitve ya see, and i'll probably end up rolling it lol​

thanks you guys :D

haha yeh, i proper wanna show him that i'll beat him, lol, his face will be like :dapprove: lol cos he probs knows now, that mine is quicker lol :D

Oh sorry, i must have read it wrong.