ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Some R26 progress pics

Havent posted any pics of the megane for a while so thought Id update everyone on its mods so far.

Engine Bay

1 Week Old -
DSCF0141-1.gif

Now 2 months old -
Picture008.gif

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.gif

Got a few new badges/stickers
Picture009.gif

Picture012.gif

Picture011.gif

Picture003.jpg

Got some front 225 sport head rests for the back seats
Picture153.jpg

Had the back box that Prospeed fitted taken off and they put a straight through pipe there instead - sounds like a turbo should now!
Picture152.jpg

DSCF0128.jpg

So far I love it - Having a load of parts painted at the moment so shall post again when they are fitted.
If anyone is thinking of getting one then go for it - they are fackin great!

Tim,

Are you going to have to get a battery cover made for this as you did for the Clio, as I might know someone who could be interested in one for his R26. Otherwise looking good, red is growing on me in R26 and R27s.

ST
Stunning matey...

Ultra red is the colour!!

P.s are you on MeganeSport, as theres a lad on there who had the harness eyes on his recaro's painted red..

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
have you got any full car pics mate?
i fancy a new desktop and your car might just manage it :D

yes im on megane sport (note the sticker in the back window) - my harness eyes are with Renault cardiff at the moment being painted lol as well as a load of other bits.
best full car pic I have is this of me going round Silverstone at Traxx a few weeks ago
Silverstone2small.jpg

got a brembo sticker on the underside of my bonnet now so cant have one on the battery as well.
Had to remove the carpet from under the bonnet or it would have rubbed against my painted engine cover so need some stickers to fill up the gaps lol.
i like my Frnace badge - took bloody ages finding that!

Clio
got a brembo sticker on the underside of my bonnet now so cant have one on the battery as well.
Had to remove the carpet from under the bonnet or it would have rubbed against my painted engine cover so need some stickers to fill up the gaps lol.
i like my Frnace badge - took bloody ages finding that!

Is it alot louder with carpet removed? why dont you get some of that shiny 'foil like' stuff that Andy (Makaveli) has to fill the gaps? That would look really cool!

no - dont notice it being any louder. Im going to get some of the stuff that Hill Power use on their air filters.
The megane engine bay gets so much hotter than the clio ones - one of the lads used the same sort of stuff makavelli used and it didnt like the heat and started to look naff. Although I am sure there are different versions that may be better I quite like the idea of the metal sheeting

Clio
no - dont notice it being any louder. Im going to get some of the stuff that Hill Power use on their air filters.
The megane engine bay gets so much hotter than the clio ones - one of the lads used the same sort of stuff makavelli used and it didnt like the heat and started to look naff. Although I am sure there are different versions that may be better I quite like the idea of the metal sheeting

yeh if you can find some that will sustain the heat it will look cool.

yup - you coming justin - gonna be a big one me thinks - so far about 10 confirmed,

could meet you at cardiff services on the way if you like

P

phill172

Quick question, my sisters got a 225, and on her list of things to do is fit a dump valve but lots of people have been saying they are having problems with them, like losing power and just the car not feeling on form, you had any problems, nice looking motor too!

yours wasnt a bad step up either Ali! lol

cheers for the comments lads - went to a clio meet tonight and everyone was well impressed with the exhaust - sounds nuts under hard acceleration - shall have to try and get a video clip

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
yours wasnt a bad step up either Ali! lol

cheers for the comments lads - went to a clio meet tonight and everyone was well impressed with the exhaust - sounds nuts under hard acceleration - shall have to try and get a video clip

It's getting there! ;)

clio 1.2 - 51 plate
your car is the bomb tim, the sound on it is incredible, me and my mate done nothing but talk bout your motor all nite....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
the best R27 i've seen!

just stunning, although i expected it from you Tim... after the 172. :approve: