ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony - PS3 - Losing 'it'?

Bumder With A Buffer
deluded... sure why not
eyepoke.gif

i would not be surprised if a lot of the problems are caused by owners. i know why 90% of Sony's products are sent back.

And that is???

172//Crap Micra//Bus
What are you people smoking? Can I have some? BD sales dropping? 90% are being sent back? Where's proof of these 'facts'. This thread has turned into a joke tbh.

E87 118d M Sport
uh wills dad works for the returns department for one of sony's head offices in england iirc, so he probably has some sort of idea (but he still drives an L-reg bmw ;))

i dont think blu-rays will be obsolete in 18 months at all.
blu-ray are the new dvd. majority of people out there dont know how to download a HD film to watch.

the thread doesnt need to be closed either. its an opinionated discussion, no ones wins lol. (not even you ;))

if boosh has decided that he doesnt want a ps3 anymore to support his needs, then thats his call.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Had my XBOX 360 since December 2005. No probleeemo.

Also, if you prefer the PS3, you touch children and thinks orphans deaths are funny.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Lol... win what? Id appreciate genuine facts, more than made up nonsense in a vain attempt to get one over other people. I've no need to defend my choice of console, I got because that is what I wanted. I barely even pick up a game these days anyways.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
And that is???

uh mugglesquop's dad works for the returns servicing department for Sony's head office in the UK iirc, so he probably has some sort of idea

EFA

yup. 90% of Sony's returns are from people abusing products. (in the UK)

90% are being sent back? Where's proof of these 'facts'.

see above ^^

Lol... win what? Id appreciate genuine facts, more than made up nonsense in a vain attempt to get one over other people. I've no need to defend my choice of console, I got because that is what I wanted. I barely even pick up a game these days anyways.

Facts are, PS3s are awesome. Xbox 360s are awesome. some people drive s**tty french cars, some people drive awesome german cars. everyone knows german cars are better, but they still buy French?!

Everyone is going to have a preference, i like the 360 caus more of my mates have 360s as opposed to PS3s. Dad works for Sony so he reckens the PS3 is better. He has still yet to prove that tho.... ;)

Last edited:
At the end of the day both are good in different areas,

Xbox for gamers

PS3 if you want a bluray player and play a few games now and then.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
come back and post when your a few years older kiddo.

Lighten up. I know your on the blob and people are making you mad because they are bad mouthing your console (oh no end of world iirc) but its just a joke "kiddo" ;)

E87 118d M Sport
Lighten up. I know your on the blob and people are making you mad because they are bad mouthing your console (oh no end of world iirc) but its just a joke "kiddo" ;)

you for real? or is this some old guy playing about pretending he's 16? (sorry, 17..... i iz rolin wiv L plates yo)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
What do you mean by that. I'm just saying, as someone else did in this thread...

Chill pill is required.

Can't believe your in a stress over it, ITS JUST A GAMES CONSOLE! Roffle. We are comparing OPINIONS here as they both do essentially the same thing.

Nice to see you have to resort to bringing up my age here, how intelligent.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
What do you mean by that. I'm just saying, as someone else did in this thread...

Chill pill is required.

Can't believe your in a stress over it, ITS JUST A GAMES CONSOLE! Roffle. We are comparing OPINIONS here as they both do essentially the same thing.

Nice to see you have to resort to bringing up my age here, how intelligent.

iirc, people younger than me are losers. sorry.

m4rkie wasnt getting stressed over it... everyone knows there is no competition over the PS3... *runs and hides* :clown:

dam out of posts.... m4rkie - wasnt free, staff discount FTW :p

Last edited:
  E87 118d M Sport
think you need to go back and re-read this mate, nowhere have i said im in a stress, indicated im in a stress or shown and anger at all. i have posted my opinions (as everyone else has) and ive made them clear. i can again for you if you need me too.

i prefer the ps3. if you wanna see why, read post #104.

and iirc i started taking the piss after you mentioned kiddy fiddling and orphan deaths. or are they directly related to games consoles too?

*runs and hides*
you would be on the xbox fence if daddy hadnt got one free from work farmboy. ;)

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Sounds like he's messing about to me. Unless he is infact correct of course :p

*note to self, use more smilies* :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. Great read.

They are both great machines, just for different reasons.

The PS3, for instance, makes a great doorstop.

^^Wow another really useful post from Chris! The guy who just can't make a reasoned argument.

This thread needs locking

Mini JCW
The PS3 is not losing it in the slightest - the 360 is reaching its technical / graphical limits whereas the PS3 is only just showing what its capable of (with the likes of KZ2 and Unchartered 2).

I am not a fanboy and own both consoles however ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The PS3 is not losing it in the slightest - the 360 is reaching its technical / graphical limits whereas the PS3 is only just showing what its capable of (with the likes of KZ2 and Unchartered 2).

I am not a fanboy and own both consoles however ;)

I hope you are right mate! It would be good if they brought out all of the OD applications and not just I player. EG 4OD/5OD/ITVOD.

GT5 does also look VERY good.

Mini JCW
I hope you are right mate! It would be good if they brought out all of the OD applications and not just I player. EG 4OD/5OD/ITVOD.

GT5 does also look VERY good.

It does indeed :)

Also consider the High Capacity format the PS3 has, compared to the standard DVD format of the 360, meaning more space for more raw information meaning possibly bigger levels, more memory intensive graphics, HD audio codecs, big single player AND multiplayer games :)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
LOL. Great read.

They are both great machines, just for different reasons.

The PS3, for instance, makes a great doorstop.

But the xbox is just a VCR with a dvd drive and made out of cheap plastic cover & it makes the same noise :approve:

Ph 1 172
Or have both of them, they both have a place in my living room due to me preferring the controls on some games on the Xbox, and some on the PS3.

Also did GTA not originate on the PC?

+1 for this there are some games that are multi platform that are much better on the ps3 than xbox!!!!!!! pro evo, fifa any sports game

Coupe/Defender V8
I've always been a PC /360 man, but since recently aquiring a PS3 I've realised what an amazing machine it is. MGS4, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2...not as many games with exclusive rights as it's Microsoft rival but the quality of the games is just so much better

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
A good test of the superior console will be MW2 sales...Ill go for xbox 2:1....

And by the time PS3 are using ALL the potential, the next gen of xbox will be out...lol

E87 118d M Sport
how is that a test of a superior console? if more people have xbox's then more MW2 will be sold. doesnt mean the xbox, or xbox version of MW2 is any better?

Mini JCW
A good test of the superior console will be MW2 sales...Ill go for xbox 2:1....

And by the time PS3 are using ALL the potential, the next gen of xbox will be out...lol

I think your getting superior confused with more popular ;)