ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorry, another spacers thread!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hiya guys, before I get the alloys sorted on the 172 I want to sort the coilovers & spacers.

Im after 15 or 20mm spacers, not the shim type ones as they were horrid. So either hubcentric or the ones with the lip ?

I have found some on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-C...Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item45f7f1aa84

Now, I can't buy these as paypal are being rubbish! (exceeded my sending limit) :eek:

I have found this site, seem a good price too? But I have no idea what I am looking for tbh. 4x100 ? I don't want to spend £100 on a set of 2! I drive like miss Daisy 80% of the time!

http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en...or-Renault-Clio-Typ-B-C57-3-Typ-R-oxid-2.html

Please help! I also need some camber adjusting bolts!

Many many many thanks! :S

e92 330i
Kamracing are good for the camber bolts.

Try venom motorsport for FK spacers, i have 15mm hubcentric with extended bolts and its fine. If going 20mm I'd get hubcentric bolt to hub type.

Rusty Cup
Hi :) ah the age old spacer conundrum!! Never quite as cheap as you would want them to be but they play a fairly serious role. I once fitted spacers to my 1.2 clio on the cheap and the front wheels pretty much fell off as i didnt use long enough bolts and i needed work doing to the hubs before the wheels would go back on!!

Of course my experience can be avoided by not being retarded..

If i was buying spacers again i would want the system b bolt on ones, but if you dont fancy spending the extra money just keep in mind that spacers over 10mm will need longer bolts (this is where i failed) and yes you are looking for 4x100's

Also the link you put up is as far as im aware for 2x 10mm = 20mm rather than 2x 20mm spacers but this is worth confirming with the vendor.

If it was me i would lower the car on coils then make an informed decision on which size spacers i needed to finish the look off :)