ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East 2 Club Meet Idea

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
Ive been told ive gotta get a guy off here called "TheJesus" apparently his clio is prime example of sexytime car? Anyone head him in the right direction over here?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Corsa-c.co.uk + Cliosport.net Bluewater Meet

SATURDAY AUGUST 11th

14:30

House Of Fraiser Car Park, Top Level (Unless Raining, in which case, next level down)

Postcode: DA9 9ST

The List
Definates:
Luke Sxi (Corsa)
Benclelland (Clio)
jberry3 (Corsa)
Clellandmc (Corsa)
JR (Clio)
cat171 (Clio)
Raggydoll (Corsa)

Maybe's:
sash clio girl (Clio)
Robbs29 (Clio)
The Cookie (Clio)
DAIRX-8 (Corsa)

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
As I cant post in the other thread in the regional section, im going to have to keep any updates to the meet in here. Or anyone going needs to check out the arrangements on the corsa page.

1.8 Civic EX
well if you keep check of the corsa c one, everytime there is a change etc...pm me if you like and I'll update the list on here...(untill our area rep turns up ;))

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
Added to the list mate. Lol, we will see who has the fastest car if Si from our end turns up with his 1.8 Turbo. Bit of Healthy competition. lol.

on the look out
im a member on here just waiting for it all to go through with paypal . im poss up for this bluewater ent far from me in aylesbury sounds good day out and a laugh

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
Good stuff! Pleased to hear it lads. Lets keep it coming, already 15 definately in attendance and a possible 21!

For your information...

There's an FSC Berks meet this Sunday in/near Reading.

There's an FSC Surrey meet on the 12th August in Guildford.

There's an FSC Herts meet on the 5th August in Hatfield.

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible

SATURDAY AUGUST 11th

House Of Fraiser Car Park, Top Level (Unless Raining, in which case, next level down)

Members from both Clubs have agreed to this so stands to be a good meet with a good turnout.

(Link to the Thread on corsa-c: http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=92235)

The List
Definates:
Luke Sxi (Corsa)
Benclelland (Clio)
jberry3 (Corsa)
Clellandmc (Corsa)
JR (Clio)
cat171 (Clio)
Raggydoll (Corsa)
Hoops (Corsa)
spam (Corsa)
D3RV V (Corsa)
Zacey Boy (Corsa)
LegoHead (Clio)
dduncan (Corsa)
ck786 (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
rad_brad (Corsa)
TheJesus (Clio)
~mia~sxi~ (Corsa)
spence_sxi (Corsa)
Kei (Corsa)
PrincessJessica (Clio)

Maybe's:
sash clio girl (Clio)
Robbs29 (Clio)
The Cookie (Clio)
DAIRX-8 (Corsa)
Rhino172 (Clio)
Johnc172 (Clio)
Matt_d (Clio)
Rage#16v (Clio)
Mikey_16v (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)

The list is looking stunning people! Lets get some of those maybe's to definates on the clio side!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +

SATURDAY AUGUST 11th

Members from both Clubs have agreed to this so stands to be a good meet with a good turnout.

(Link to the Thread on corsa-c: http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=92235)

The List
Definates:
Luke Sxi (Corsa)
Benclelland (Clio)
jberry3 (Corsa)
Clellandmc (Corsa)
JR (Clio)
cat171 (Clio)
Raggydoll (Corsa)
Hoops (Corsa)
spam (Corsa)
D3RV V (Corsa)
Zacey Boy (Corsa)
LegoHead (Clio)
dduncan (Corsa)
ck786 (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
rad_brad (Corsa)
TheJesus (Clio)
~mia~sxi~ (Corsa)
spence_sxi (Corsa)
Kei (Corsa)
PrincessJessica (Clio)

Maybe's:
sash clio girl (Clio)
Robbs29 (Clio)
The Cookie (Clio)
DAIRX-8 (Corsa)
Rhino172 (Clio)
Johnc172 (Clio)
Matt_d (Clio)
Rage#16v (Clio)
Mikey_16v (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
Duncx (R26)
DynamiqueDebz (Clio)

This looks like it could be interesting so I have added mine and Duncs names to the 'Maybe' list. I will have to check on other meets we are going to before we can say for definte. Me bringing my Clio is a maybe too as she might (or even hopefully) be in the bosy shop having her colour coding and kit put on, so we'll have to see on that. ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
having been south east rep, i can quite confidently say that pretty much none of the SE lot would want to go.

lol blimey steve! thats a bit random! We would want to go....it's just some people argue about dates as they get upset if they end up missing out! lol

I'd be up for it! as I'm sure most of the local guys would...

Mike, Dunc, Debz, Jonny, Ollie if he can be bothered, Clare, Sarah, not to mention all the normal guys off here that have regular meets at Bluewater anyway...

Hmmmm...if i can be bothered...

Unfortunately im gatecrashing a Mini Cooper S Run the day after and i don't fancy hacking all the way to Bluewater then all the way to the coast the day after so i won't be coming along.

P

PrincessJessica

i cant come!!! not on sat they wont let me off : ( : (

let do it sunday instead! ; )

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
Why soooo many maybe's people!? Just check the date, if you can do it, come, if not, then obviously you cant. Can we get some confirmations please chaps and chapesses?

The List
Definates:

Luke Sxi (Corsa)
Benclelland (Clio)
jberry3 (Corsa)
Clellandmc (Corsa)
JR (Clio)
cat171 (Clio)
Raggydoll (Corsa)
Hoops (Corsa)
spam (Corsa)
D3RV V (Corsa)
Zacey Boy (Corsa)
LegoHead (Clio)
dduncan (Corsa)
ck786 (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
rad_brad (Corsa)
TheJesus (Clio)
~mia~sxi~ (Corsa)
SpenceSXI+ (Corsa)
Kei (Corsa)
PrincessJessica (Clio)
softtop (Corsa)
twinport_corstar (Corsa)
Ollie_Gozzett (Corsa)

Maybe's:
sash clio girl (Clio)
Robbs29 (Clio)
The Cookie (Clio)
DAIRX-8 (Corsa)
Rhino172 (Clio)
Johnc172 (Clio)
Matt_d (Clio)
Rage#16v (Clio)
Mikey_16v (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
Duncx (Clio)
DynamiqueDebz (Clio)
db172 (Clio)
Laura Fletcher (clio)

The reason i'm a maybe (and always was) is because it's a Saturday. If it it was a Sunday there would be more chance of me attending.

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
The reason i'm a maybe (and always was) is because it's a Saturday. If it it was a Sunday there would be more chance of me attending.

Unfortunately with 24 definates, chancing that they could all make the sunday + more, and changing the date would be crazy. How comes you cant make the Saturday then mate?

clio mk1 1.7 turbo
i wud cum as not been 2 a meet yet but i have work at 5 and being right on the coast will take 2 long 2 get bk soz

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Im a maybe because my car is poorly!! wil have to sort a car out or something!

on the look out
sorry guys havin to pull of im on 24hr call all weekend . sorry hope there is another 1 some time to see some faces ;)

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
The List
Definates:
Luke Sxi (Corsa)
Benclelland (Clio)
jberry3 (Corsa)
Clellandmc (Corsa)
JR (Clio)
cat171 (Clio)
Raggydoll (Corsa)
Hoops (Corsa)
spam (Corsa)
D3RV V (Corsa)
Zacey Boy (Corsa)
LegoHead (Clio)
dduncan (Corsa)
ck786 (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
rad_brad (Corsa)
TheJesus (Clio)
~mia~sxi~ (Corsa)
SpenceSXI+ (Corsa)
Kei (Corsa)
PrincessJessica (Clio)
softtop (Corsa)
twinport_corstar (Corsa)
Ollie_Gozzett (Corsa)

Maybe's:
sash clio girl (Clio)
Robbs29 (Clio)
The Cookie (Clio)
DAIRX-8 (Corsa)
Rhino172 (Clio)
Johnc172 (Clio)
Matt_d (Clio)
Rage#16v (Clio)
Mikey_16v (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
Duncx(R26)
Don't know who changed Duncs car to a CLIO, but he hasn't got a Clio, he has an R26, so I amended it. :rasp:
DynamiqueDebz (Clio)
db172 (Clio)
Laura Fletcher (clio)

We still have to stay on the 'maybe' list for now as I am not 100% sure we can make this yet.

Unfortunately with 24 definates, chancing that they could all make the sunday + more, and changing the date would be crazy. How comes you cant make the Saturday then mate?

I'm not asking you to change it to a Sunday. I have things to do on a Saturday so it's hard for me to attend. As it stands at the min I won't be coming.

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
Anyone else up for this? So far got a possible 42 in attendance but always good to get more friendly faces involved ;)

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The List
Definates:

Luke Sxi (Corsa)
Benclelland (Clio)
jberry3 (Corsa)
Clellandmc (Corsa)
JR (Clio)
cat171 (Clio)
Raggydoll (Corsa)
Hoops (Corsa)
spam (Corsa)
D3RV V (Corsa)
Zacey Boy (Corsa)
LegoHead (Clio)
dduncan (Corsa)
ck786 (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
rad_brad (Corsa)
TheJesus (Clio)
~mia~sxi~ (Corsa)
SpenceSXI+ (Corsa)
Kei (Corsa)
PrincessJessica (Clio)
softtop (Corsa)
twinport_corstar (Corsa)
Ollie_Gozzett (Corsa)

Maybe's:
sash clio girl (Clio) (I'll stil be a maybe but more of a definite maybe now! Bacon is still not fixed but im driving another mk1 instead)
Robbs29 (Clio)
The Cookie (Clio)
DAIRX-8 (Corsa)
Rhino172 (Clio)
Johnc172 (Clio)
Matt_d (Clio)
Rage#16v (Clio)
Mikey_16v (Clio)
simonwwfc (Clio)
Duncx(R26)
Don't know who changed Duncs car to a CLIO, but he hasn't got a Clio, he has an R26, so I amended it. :rasp:
DynamiqueDebz (Clio)
db172 (Clio)
Laura Fletcher (clio)

clio 182 ff
yeah if u can call a corsa a car more like a shed on wheels lol

Have you ever even been inside a Corsa C? Or driven one. Answer honestly now captain lippy.

yeah been in the vxr really nice have to say but the clio showed it who was boss round the track on fifth gear but the vxr is the only corsa thats any good all the other ones well i'll say no more

TLM

BMW 120M Convertible
Have you ever even been inside a Corsa C? Or driven one. Answer honestly now captain lippy.

yeah been in the vxr really nice have to say but the clio showed it who was boss round the track on fifth gear but the vxr is the only corsa thats any good all the other ones well i'll say no more

Im afraid to say "saying no more" is not going to help me understand why you dont like corsa c's so much? They are a well built car, basically the same body shape as the clio, and with a beautiful interior and driving position.
I do agree, the vxr is beautiful, but I asked if you had ever been inside a Corsa C? Not a B, or a D or a VXR, but a C.

clio 182 ff

Im afraid to say "saying no more" is not going to help me understand why you dont like corsa c's so much? They are a well built car, basically the same body shape as the clio, and with a beautiful interior and driving position.
I do agree, the vxr is beautiful, but I asked if you had ever been inside a Corsa C? Not a B, or a D or a VXR, but a C.

its still a corsa with low power clio every time