ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sportlines and Spacers fitted (Non-sport content from overseas)

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Hey everyone! Finally had a chance to take half-decent shots of my newly fitted eibach pro-spacers (25mm rear, 15mm front, ET38 wheels) and Sportlines.. Sorry about my non-existent photography skills!

Cheers from Brazil!

003_small.jpg

004_small.jpg

005_small.jpg

006_small.jpg

007_small.jpg

008_small.jpg

009_small.jpg

010_small.jpg

C&C welcome!

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Nice clean example mate :) silvervisions would finish it off nicely

Thanks mate! I'm on the lookout for some silvervisions but they are not that easy to find here in brazil... might have to import some from e-bay..

looks nice, but why the rear track so wide, won't that increase understeer?

Thanks mate! To answer your question, go to 3:30 on the following video:

great example of subtle mods there well done!

tell me thats not your house though!!!

Thanks mate! That's actually my parents house (i'm 24 and things work kinda differently around here real-estate wise, so I'm still on the lookout for a place of my own...) but yeah, it's a pretty nice place to live with an awesome view! the only downside is it's about 20 miles from work.. and traffic is not getting any better around here!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
  F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
what's that track?

not Jacarepaguá is it?

No mate it's Curitiba, down in the south.. We usually host a race for FIA WTCC but that's the only big international event we have here.. it's a really good track though! Glad you like the rims btw!

Cheers!

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Thanks everyone, I sure took a lot of inspiration from the CS scene :) I really wish we had RS clios here in Brazil, it must be really amazing to drive one 'round a track..

About the rims: Here in Brazil, the Sandero is actually a Renault (it was developed here in fact) and there is an "off-road" version called Stepway that comes with these 16".. Since there are no Turinis or 172 / 182 rims available around here those were the best bet for me.. I actually like them quite a lot (but wouldn't mind a set of turinis if they were ever on sale here)

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Car sounds nice on the video, surely not standard exhaust?

you got it! A colleague of mine used to work in the Renault plant we have here in my city and he had a lot of experience with the K4M engine as he used to do all the calibration for it in the dyno. So he fetched some data from Renault regarding valve timing and exhaust temps and used some calculations to determine the ideal 4x2x1 exhaust pipe lenghts.

Then I had the exhaust made as close as physically possible to the calculations, which resulted in a gain of 2kgfm (don't know how much that is in lbft right now lol) in the 2000 ~ 4500 rpm range.. Power didn't get significantly improved but the response in the midrange is phenomenal!

cheers!

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
yes, I had it remapped in a rolling dyno, with the exhaust, sports panel filter and remap got it to 124bhp at the flywheel.. but as I said the gains in mid-range torque were much greater which makes the engine much more responsive..

next step for me (in a few years when I can afford another car) is to throw a F4R in (remember, no RS clios here =/ ), get rid of the back seats and install a roll-cage + buckets, coilies and better brakes and turn it into a track toy.. but that's going to take a few years...

e92 330i
Looks really good mate, really like those alloys actually. Not a bad view outside your door step either!

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
thanks everyone for your comments! I'm really glad to get the CS approval :D

I'll start thinking about a black diamond, maybe it would look good indeed.. Also, I need to find a way to adapt the ph2 bootlid button into my lid (Renault in Brazil skimped on that one when it updated Ph1 to Ph2..)

F4R'd ph2 Dynamique
Looks great that, love it!

Thanks mate!

love the colour mate

Thanks! I actually had no choice regarding the color, as there were veeeery few Dynamiques sold here in Brazil (99% of our Clios are 4-doors, sadly), so I just had to go with it, but ended up loving it :D But I can't help but wonder what it would look like in BG..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great.

No wonder we are shipping more and more people to Brazil at work. Looks beautiful.

Clio 182 inferno
next step for me (in a few years when I can afford another car) is to throw a F4R in (remember, no RS clios here =/ ), get rid of the back seats and install a roll-cage + buckets, coilies and better brakes and turn it into a track toy.. but that's going to take a few years...[/QUOTE]

Can you try and do all that by march please!?