ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayed the 16'' 172 wheels gloss black

350Z
Hey guys,

Took the opportunity at the weekend to give her a clean, also nipped out and bought a couple of cans of primer and gloss black.. Let me know what you think!

Sorry there's only one pic - I'll add more in when I get the chance.

fw643k.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
  350Z
You don't happen to live around Ferndown / Verwood area do you?

I do mate yes, west parley area!

Really like black alloys on silver cars, when they are on the move it just looks right to me.

Did you lacquer them too?

I didn't no, didn't have any handy.. this was a few hours after 3 coats.

Looks really good mate looks like my 172 twin brother

Cheers bud, you live around the Bournemouth area don't you?

Trophy #276
Apologies, we had someone come for an interview the other day in a 172 with the same wheels in gloss black.

Otherwise, wheels look nice. Drive any roads around South ever? (Not that we have that many...)

350Z
I see!

Cheers, I do go browsing quite a bit yeah, most trips tend to end up with me returning home with a disfigured spine though.. roads are terrible around here haha.

If you know of any decent roads please share!!

Iceberg 172
I do mate yes, west parley area!

I didn't no, didn't have any handy.. this was a few hours after 3 coats.

Cheers bud, you live around the Bournemouth area don't you?

I live in Wiltshire but Iam in Bournemouth a lot as I have friends and family down there, you've properly seen me about

Clio 172
Bloody hell loads of you from Bmth, I work in west parley Tesco,you may have seen my wrapped matte grey fiesta ZS. you'll see my clio ( when I buy one over the next two weeks) parked outside there a lot, although a woman owns a cup that parks there loads as well.

I know of some good roads but there out Corfe Mullen way can't remember the name but its about 10 mins from Corfe Mullen, will have to have a mini meet and drive when I get one :)

Wheels look good!

Trophy #276
I see!

Cheers, I do go browsing quite a bit yeah, most trips tend to end up with me returning home with a disfigured spine though.. roads are terrible around here haha.

If you know of any decent roads please share!!

The roads regularly leave a lot to be desired. I take Matchams lane on my route to work which is usually a good laugh at 6-7 in the morning, not something to really shout home about though.

Trophy #276
Bloody hell loads of you from Bmth, I work in west parley Tesco,you may have seen my wrapped matte grey fiesta ZS. you'll see my clio ( when I buy one over the next two weeks) parked outside there a lot, although a woman owns a cup that parks there loads as well.

I know of some good roads but there out Corfe Mullen way can't remember the name but its about 10 mins from Corfe Mullen, will have to have a mini meet and drive when I get one :)

Wheels look good!

This sounds like a plan in formation!

Clio 172
You all don't seem very active :p Or don't post much same as i'll be, but i'll pop something up in the regional section when I get my car or one of you can and we can set an evening. Be good to see others cars, I really need to test drive a Clio but my heart is set on one so will end up with one anyway I reckon lol

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
and another 1 from bmth,,theres a meet on the weekend at dfs in poole there will be a few others in clios down there

350Z
and another 1 from bmth,,theres a meet on the weekend at dfs in poole there will be a few others in clios down there

If you're referring to the SWJCC then I'll be there!

Nice to see a few locals springing out of the shadows haha.

Wheels look good!

I live in the camellias estate, I'm sure we'll clash at somepoint!

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
If you're referring to the SWJCC then I'll be there!

Nice to see a few locals springing out of the shadows haha.

ye man should be gd if nice weather

350Z
Cheeky snap at work.. She's collaborated some dirt over the course of this week though, will get better shots at the weekend!

8w07pv.jpg

pb ph2 172
You got that of a bloke in southbourne I saw that up for sale Not sure about he parking sensors though