ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Star City - Sunday 6th April 14:00

2003 172
I know places not that far away, won't be to expensive for a group,(kingsbury water park, billing aqua park and such like, could even do laps in super cars cheap if group booking, think of the bigger picture,

Yeah im goin FCS, got my tickets booked. There's a big CS stand there every year so will be loads going.

and flol at horse riding haha

1.6 DS3
Hey guys, was nice meeting you all today! sucks I don't have a clio so can't come in my own car lol

Ph1, Z4, TR3a, SV650
FCS, i'm up for going so long as i'm still in the country. Not entirely sure what's happening between uni and holidays and such at the minute.
And flol at horse riding, i'm all for new things but i can't see that one ending well!

Clio 172 Exclusive
Sorry we didn't make it up to the meet yesterday guy's, we ended up going gout Sat night and not getting in till 5.

Trophy #491
Gutted I couldn't make it was still drunk lol!

Monthly meet in cov sounds good, but horse riding? I think I'll pass on that

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Was a good meet. Thanks to those who attended. The car is not the member, you are. A lot of people have left Clios but are still part of the club. Might ask for ideas and arrange a meet nearer Cov

BG182ff,explod Focus
Even though I was utterly pony at the bowling it was a fun meet and made a nice change to see some new faces.
Shame there was a lack of the old faces though.

Whoever took the photo of the back of my head at the bowling alley, thank god you for got my best side. I dread to think how many infraction points you would have got if you posted a photo of my face.
You Coventry guys seem to have your act together. Paint balling and horse riding? Makes me wish I was a southern softy too ;)

2003 172
Even though I was utterly pony at the bowling it was a fun meet and made a nice change to see some new faces.
Shame there was a lack of the old faces though.

Whoever took the photo of the back of my head at the bowling alley, thank god you for got my best side. I dread to think how many infraction points you would have got if you posted a photo of my face.
You Coventry guys seem to have your act together. Paint balling and horse riding? Makes me wish I was a southern softy too ;)
Hello stokie4ker was great to meet you, you are game for a laugh, going to try and get all midlands to meet and have a drive out neXt month if your up for it pal?

BG182ff,explod Focus
Hello stokie4ker was great to meet you, you are game for a laugh, going to try and get all midlands to meet and have a drive out neXt month if your up for it pal?

First time meeting me and I didn't offend you? Damn, I'm going soft in my old age :p

It would be great to get the whole midlands lot out for a meet but sadly people seem to be put off unless the meet is within a 15min drive.
That used to apply to @cswalmsley of course, but he was naughty :rasp:.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's called CSS, thank god for being slap bang in the middle of the country.

I'll be there don't worry ;)
I've been so busy lately, and obviously not being able to drive hinders many things!!!