ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stealthy clio is no more.. Head on crash :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
f**king hell mate. Glad you're both ok, could've been so much worse.

All the best.

clio 182 black /gold
Holly f**k that sounds bad. As said at least you two are ok and the car can be replaced. I hope the Swine gets his just deserts.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
Absolutely loved your BG mate! Following your project thread made me jealous! :( you see things like this on the tv but to actually hear someone describe it from first hand experience makes you stop and think how things can change so quick!

Glad you and the gf are okay, and hope you get better soon! X-ray looks nasty :( lol

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
'kin hell.

glad to hear you're both okay. Cars can be replaced, people unfortunately can't.

Hope you both recover quickly and it isn't too much hassle to get this sorted.

Clio 172 Cup
Sorry to hear about the accident Rob but at least you are both here to tell the tale and b**ch about the total Twunt in the other car
Not sure about the common sense of the police though, I mean who the F gives chase the wrong way down a dual carriage way ?

Just take it steady :)

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
This totally sucks.

Just had a quick flick through your progress thread, such a lovely car, but as others have said it can be replaced. It's only a car and you and your mrs' health is far more important!

Make a speedy recovery both of you! And good luck with all the insurance business too!

lol'd at beds together and his and hers gownies.

Hope you's two make a speedy recovery. I'm sure you've heard it a million times but cars are replaceable. :)

Stealth 438'd 182
pa8u5y8a.jpg

8u8unyqu.jpg

ta7ejysu.jpg

uga2etat.jpg

2umusuda.jpg

5yhyve5a.jpg

tesehevu.jpg

re5egumu.jpg

y3ebuqu4.jpg

unugeje4.jpg

8ezynude.jpg

ugujevy9.jpg

de8edy3u.jpg

And knobends!

nehamygy.jpg

vure6u4u.jpg

ga4e4e2e.jpg

Ph1 172 (titanium)
s**t the bed. I think the cage was a wise investment. Think it might have been a lot worse.
Glad your on the mend chap!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Jesus, not a pretty sight mate. Hope all the insurance stuff runs smoothly, I know first hand how much of a ball ache it can be :dapprove:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at the last picture!

Do you know if you will be able to take any of the bits that arent damaged off it? Like the steering wheel for example?

I doubt he'll be able to buy it back from the insurance company with it like that mate in order to do so, it's at least a CAT B. The yard that took mine in after a crash were fussy enough with me even taking my tax out, lol.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
As they say, if you come off a horse, get straight back on.
We don't want to see your next car on here, and be greeted by pictures of a Nissan Micra!

Glad you and the girlfriend are okay, that's all it comes down too!

Wish you a speedy recovery mate.

RB 182 FF
Fu*king hell, really glad to hear both of you weren't seriously injured. Gutted bout your car, it looked awesome but hey ho your'e still here to tell the tale which is the main thing! :) I hope you get a very generous payout as you deserve it after this! All the best :D

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
That'll polish out. ;)

Your lucky you and your girlfriend got out of that one without some serious damage. Granted the collar bone is bad, it could've been loads worse.

Last picture made me chuckle.

Stealth 438'd 182
Lol at the last picture!

Do you know if you will be able to take any of the bits that arent damaged off it? Like the steering wheel for example?

Steering wheel was bent!! managed to get a few bits out tho.. Some carbon bits n swapped the cup spoiler.. Took a harness as a souvenir!!

Got a load of parts I ordered through the post this morning!! :-/

Forsale thread soon I think..

clio sold :(
Car damage Bad enough you couldnt reuse the seats and cage!? Or are they ruined? If not get well an hurry onto another clio :) same for the bits you got in the post.

LY R26
Just seen this thread, glad you and the missus are ok mate life goes on and all that. I'm sure you'll be back with a 1*2 at some point :)

Clio 182 FF
I'm quite impressed at how much of the engine is still under the bonnet and how the cockpit hasn't been invaded too much. Certainly better than Saxos etc where the engine crushes your knees!

Westfield, 182, 200
Shiiiiiiiiiiit!

To be fair, the little French car took it quite well-your alternator will be easier to change now!

Get well soon.

330Ci cab
wow! carnage! last pic is full of win though, thats some impact. hope the shoulder isnt giving you too much grief. did you get any exercises or a physio appointment btw?

Stealth 438'd 182
God knows what I'm gonna do yet about another car depends what kind of money I get I suppose :/

FF Clio 182
But like somebody said that cage saved your life. Another reason why I don't understand your insurance up with a cage and bucket seat!

BG182FF
Looks like the clio held up exceedingly well considering! My brother crashed his vtr into the back of a reversing vehicle on a blind bend a couple of months back, same impact area as yours.

He was doing 40mph and the engine bay has considerable likeness to that photo. pushed the passenger door back and kinked the roof. death traps!