ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN WHITE 200 - NOTTINGHAM

Clio 200 FF
Hi Guys,

Woke up this morning to find my house had been broken into, and the car had been stolen from my drive using the keycard.

Heres the spec:

White 200 + cup pack,
Black gloss roof, black alloys,
Cup spoiler,
Recaros,
approx 9000+ miles,
rear window tints, (and various decals on the window but these could easily be removed),
private reg plate: OL11 TOM,
car was in great nick, although the rear two alloys were kerbed.

All I can ask is that you guys keep your eyes peeled if you happen to be glancing through the classifieds and a good deal comes through.

Cheers,

Oli

Clio RS200 FF
Thieving scrum. Hope you get it back (if you want it back that is). I'll keep an eye out but I doubt it will end up in N.I.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I'll keep an eye out local mate, chances are it'll end up in derby. hope you find it!

MX5 Elise111s
Sorry to hear this. Hope you get sorted ok with insurance but you must be gutted right now.

Clio 182 Fiat Coupe
I'm in the Nottingham area and will also keep my eyes peeled for you.

Sorry to hear about this, hope they catch the b@st@rds and get their come-uppance.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
As said above there has been loads of stuff going walk abouts.

Guy at my work had his bike stolen and it was all over Facebook and he managed to get a shout out on the local radio station.

Got a phone call over the weekend to say that they found it. . . . . . . .Well the frame

Clio 200 FF
Gutted isn't the word mate. The car was my pride and joy, the only possession I gave a s**t about. Thanks everyone for being extra vigilant, much appreciated.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Gutted for you mate :(
My mate had his bike stolen this afternoon, 9 times out of ten it's in his back yard, today it was out front because he was getting ready to go to work, 10 mins later it's gone!

ITB BG 182
Roughly where abouts in Notts are you? Still a shitter to hear, I'll ask a couple of skip rats I know of to let me know.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I will keep an eye out for it. Sad to say but it is probably long gone by now.

fuckin scumbags.. i always have my cup keys upstairs with me.. they can nick my vts off the street 4 me tho.. hope u get it sorted quickly

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
local to notts, not seen nothing its not like it will blend in is is?

have they found it, do you really want it back

sorry to hear mate :(

05 clio dynamique
I'm from nottingham too, ng12 so west bridgford side. I'm out and about quite a lot and I always spot a clio, so I'll let you know if I see anything too mate. Sorry to hear it got nicked :(

Clio 200 FF
Update Car was recovered by the police on Sunday night. No visible damage to the exterior, but they haven't been able to gain entry so can't assess the interior. Looks like the Clio is coming back to me. I should be happy, but I'm not really :/