ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stu's Sunflower Ph1 172.

225 meg
Superb works there stu and the other guys to help you out, what sort of power are you looking to achieve with this kit, truely awesome car you have, cant wait to see this on the road

You doing any track days this year with it? :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Meh, as said on text it's an expensive way to not come 3rd at crail ;)

awesome stuff wee man, looks like you've done the whole thing properly as well. Whoever actually bought your shite about just painting the bay is gullible as f**k ;)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Wow! Awesome work, bet that shifts! Hopefully see it this year at knockhill

172 cup, Impreza P1
Looks awesome mate. Will be through your way this afternoon but will pop past tomorrow if that's cool for a look!

Very well done!

172 cup, Impreza P1
You will mate. Stu has already laid down the gauntlet. Boosted clios will be terrorising knockhill this year when not getting fixed lol!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Oh my f**king conker nuts!!! :hail: superb! what power is it/hoping to be runing....apologies if you have said, i'm still mesmerized by how sweet it all looks.

Cheers mate! Not sure on power, I'm hoping for 240+ But will wait till its been on the RR and see :)

This has to be the best kept secret of 2012/2013. Too many sleepless nights, working till we were falling asleep and a list that seemed to grow when something was ticked off.

oh yeah ;) Surprise supercharger! lol Worth it in the end though!

tbh knew as soon as you said it was going off the road over winter something like this was going to happen!

epic

Yeah you kept asking! haha

Jealous jealous jealous!

:eek:

This car just got a whole load better! After being in DannyR car with this kit, it's not slow :)

Cheers! And Yeah it deffinately shifts!

You didn't tell me about the f**king brake setup too. You're a hero Stu.
Im venturing across the border this year to come and see you ;).

Thought i had! awell, You should feel loved you knew about the special bit :D And hurry up allready ;)

Nim nim nim! Felt like I was in a racecar when you took me out the other night! Hehe amazing! BRAAAAWWWWPPPP!

haha cheers man :)

Awesome car mate, love it! What sort of power is it running?

Cheers! Not sure on figures yet, Hopefully get it on the RR soon to get an idea.

Superb works there stu and the other guys to help you out, what sort of power are you looking to achieve with this kit, truely awesome car you have, cant wait to see this on the road

You doing any track days this year with it? :)

Cheers dude, Not sure on power, Ideally I'd like 240+. DannyR ran 230 with a shagged engine iirc. So somewhere above that would be nice :) And yeah hopefully get it upto knockhill soon, See what i can keep up with :rasp:

Meh, as said on text it's an expensive way to not come 3rd at crail ;)

awesome stuff wee man, looks like you've done the whole thing properly as well. Whoever actually bought your s**te about just painting the bay is gullible as f**k ;)

Also how well is the 1.2 rad coping?

Aye definately, But doing it right ;) Have tried to to it to a good standard! Have deffinately developed some OCD on this build! But most people beleived me on the painting the bay thing I'd say :lolup: And the 1.2 rad seems fine so far, The thermostat resistor 'thingy' Is ziptied to it though, But still comes on when its up to temp just sitting. Ideally I'd like a thicker one about the same size though.

Holy sh*t you absolute hero! Did not expect that lol.

Well done though looks like you's done an awsome job.

Cheers dude! Didnt really let on to many folk I was doing it!

LOL!!!

Slow clap.

:rasp:

Wow! Awesome work, bet that shifts! Hopefully see it this year at knockhill

Cheers, It certainly does! And you will that :)

I love you Stuart.

Oh hai xx

Looks awesome mate. Will be through your way this afternoon but will pop past tomorrow if that's cool for a look!

Very well done!

Cheers! And no probs, Thanks again for your help :)

This looks amazing. Be very interested to see it in action;) Make some vids!

Cheers, Will try get some vids when the better weathers in :)

Average at best

<3

Love you too ya handsome b*****d xx

Knew you were up to something.....wasnt like you to get a painting/detailing bug :p

Looks first class with a huge amount of effort put in, onwards to next track event lol

I know! I got bored after I polished the front end, So yeah it still needs finished lol.

Epic looking forward to seeing this!

Cheers, Hopefully get to a meet soon :)

Just wow tbh mate this is insane now, I love it!!

Cheers man! :)

xx

Nice, I expect this will sound mint at the next Tapp'd RR day now!

Aye, Bring your earplugs, Its loud! haha

Haha the secret is finally out :D

How you enjoying the extra power dude?

Yeah, Atlast! And its great, Feels like a totally different car. Cant begin to imagine how quick yours must feel! Need to get them together sometime :rasp:

Got me looking a ph1's again ffs! Needs to stop.

Do it! You know it makes sense! :D

Cheers everyone for the comments! Chuffed to bits with it :)

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Who made up the paint to spray the odds and ends mate?

Also, i cant be arsed to read - does it need mapped and what power are you expecting?

Cnut.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean

Also, i cant be arsed to read - does it need mapped and what power are you expecting?

Cnut.

IIRC Everything came with the kit from DannyR.

Stu, you've also got me looking at Clios again! I want Supercharged Clio goodness!

172 cup, Impreza P1
Cheers for the blast today stu. This things a certainly shifts and credit to you for the graft you have put into this thing. :cool:

Definetely looking forward to some tussles on track now!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.

Cnut.

I used Auto paint in thornton, Got 2 pak in rattle cans, Good stuff! Its allready mapped on the EC1, But I'd like to have it mapped to the engine sometime in the near future.

Stu, you've also got me looking at Clios again! I want Supercharged Clio goodness!

Good, You deffinately do ;) haha

Cheers for the blast today stu. This things a certainly shifts and credit to you for the graft you have put into this thing. :cool:

Definetely looking forward to some tussles on track now!

No problem! And cheers very much :) Will be a good laugh deffinately! :D

Polo gti
Spent many days/evenings out in DannyR's clio suprising all sorts of high bhp'd cars! What restrictor are you running? Gonna be fun :)

Yeah, Atlast! And its great, Feels like a totally different car. Cant begin to imagine how quick yours must feel! Need to get them together sometime :rasp:

The power is so relentless isn't it, just feels like you've dropped a bigger engine in. For the short time I had mine out before winter the extra power was crazy, it felt very quick at 260bhp so can't wait to drive it properly start of march. When I first got mine done I just wanted to be out in it all the time are you like that lol.

Yeah defo need a supercharged sunflower meet :cool: