ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sum1 stolen my cup splitter over night :-(

clio rs
just got my car back from a rebuild and rebore yestoday. some w***** stole my cup spoiler over night as it was 100% on the car at night.
its was removed as if someone knew wat they were doing as in not yanked off.

the car feels so empty without it, honestly made so much diff, i keen get replace it asap.

right now I cant afford a dealership or ktec one for £100plus.

is there any other option, or any other splitter that would fit nicely.
a splitter is a splitter not bothered if its not a cup one.
Be great if anyone has pics of an alternative

clio rs
cant afford £70 plus if it gets damaged in post - not sure about the 2 piece -

any manufacture do a 1 piece

Have they jacked your car up to steal it then? Mine's only Eibachs and I have jack mine up abit when I've had to alter/repair mine.

Regardless though, thieving scummy c***s!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Sucks. :(

98 Megane Coupe splitter looks nearly identical!

Get this one, they really are almost identical and can be picked up for a couple of quid.

Looks like this (mine is a bit faded):

3487373792_853b1527bc.jpg

RB FF 182
I just took my stock one off last weekend.

It has a bit missing at the side, but bizzarely it looks like its suposed to be like that. If the other side was done to match it would be rather nice :) Sort of how the LCR splitter tails off.

Its yours for £20 +P&P :)

54 plate, Arctic Blue 182
depending where you are i have a megane one, bit scraped but not too bad.

you anywhere near sutton surrey?

Albi blue 197
leon curpra r splitter looks good n a lad with a golf r32 mk 5 my way had his whole rear bumper swiped!!

clio rs
safrane one looks abit big, part of a bumper rather than a lip, think il go for the 307, will i need a part no. wat yr 307.
Does it cum in 1 peace

Artic 182
Safrane splitter is the same as the early Megane splitter isnt it? I got given mine buy the local scrappy:)
DSCF2799.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
What ever you do, don't skimp on splitters the megane one, seat one, etc all look shite! nothing looks better on the RS than a genuine splitter!

Artic 182
Very true. But it certainly doesnt look worse than without it!

Looks naked!
100_0345.jpg

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What ever you do, don't skimp on splitters the megane one, seat one, etc all look s**te! nothing looks better on the RS than a genuine splitter!

I think my ph2 megane one looks as good as the standard and was only £25, plus made out of Rubber, I would NEVER pay £100 for a hard plastic Renault one thats going to be broken the first time a garage or I accidently hit it.

DSC_0414.gif

Williams 3
another thumbs up for the Megane splitter. It doesnt necessarily have to come from a Megane Sport though. I found mine this morning on a 5 door Megane, and it cost me £10.

DSC00166.jpg

Peddled device
So any 307,Megane or Safrane will fit a Cliosport? Do they all join in the middle?

Any others?

Ian

Focus TDCi
The Megane is one piece, no joins, and it looks like the Safrane is a one piece as well. The other popular one that springs to mind is the Cupra splitter, although I'm not a fan.

Monaco RS Clio 172
I know this may seem like a dumb question but my full fat monaco came without a splitter at all, guessing only cups had them.

rather than pay 100 I'm thinking of going for 307 one, as above anyone got a part number / year / etc?

also how much of a b1tch are these to fit?

Nissan 350z
I think my ph2 megane one looks as good as the standard and was only £25, plus made out of Rubber, I would NEVER pay £100 for a hard plastic Renault one thats going to be broken the first time a garage or I accidently hit it.

DSC_0414.gif

I couldnt agree more. A rubber one does sound like a decent investment.

Did you order it from Renault or was it a £25 scrappy fee your refering to?