ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Monaco - Pic Heavy

White Evo V
:) Sooooo good to see decent mods done like this :cool:, instead of your go faster colour coded bullets, turinis, silvervisions:sleepy: etc etc. Are you changing your steering wheel or is easier to control all that torque with ? Wheels look good, but not so keen on the exhaust, I reckon a pro speed cut into the bumper would look good, but that's my personal opinion. I like the standard ish look in and out though.

Yeah im not keen on the zorst, was on the car when I bought it. Looking at poss a Yozza system or similar. Gunna change the steering wheel, Im looking at poss a cup racer wheel or an omp dished suede wheel?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
:) Sooooo good to see decent mods done like this :cool:, instead of your go faster colour coded bullets, turinis, silvervisions:sleepy: etc etc.

lol retarded comment, not everyone has 3.5k+ vat to lob at a Clio worth 3-4k?

Nice motor mate, I could hear the charger when you drove it up onto the stand, looks awesome.

320d
Better alternative to ITB's imo

I agree. I'd rather throw 4K at my 172 and get 250bhp and 200lbft than 3K at it and only get 200ish bhp and 160ish lbft.

Depends what your after though, itb's sound awsome and keep the car natually aspiratated but personally i'd go SC. Rather itb's than a turbo though.

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Surely someone must have video'd the 0-60!

Show me the video!

If I find a job sharpish I'll have some redundancy money to blow and I need to be pursuaded to go for a supercharger over a DC5.

172 /megane cab
Surely someone must have video'd the 0-60!

Show me the video!

If I find a job sharpish I'll have some redundancy money to blow and I need to be pursuaded to go for a supercharger over a DC5.

just think of people in m3s faces if you had the supercharger that should be enough to pursuaded ya

E

escotty90

Alright Dude
Im Ed, the lad that was in the Black 182 on the M1 2day :D

HAHAHAHA Geeza that thing is awesome!!!
Well done M8. :hail:

Golf GTD Mk7
That car looks sweet mate. Love the look of it/colour scheme. Shame you can't see the charger, but more stealthy :approve:

E

escotty90

hahaha u can see the intercooloer tho ;) i spotted tht thing strait up!! then Wam Bam thank u mam... he shot off :) lol mint

225 Cup & Williams
Looks sweet mate kind of a sleeper man...it's a much more subtle conversion compared to the turbo one's.

White Evo V
BTW thanks for all the excellent comments guys! Makes me feel alot better about spending so much money when its appreciated! lol

White Evo V
Right guys I have some power graphs to show you now the itg filter is on. Paul has said that the car is running a bit rich but its slightly safer. He wants me to see what its like over the next month or so and if all is fine he will then map it a little bit leaner which should see more power!

Power at the flywheel:

Picture001.gif

Power at the wheels:

Picture002.gif

Also incase you havnt seen them here are some Speedo videos:

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/ben_stevo/?action=view&current=14092009011.flv

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/ben_stevo/?action=view&current=14092009010.flv