ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

supercharged stealth 182

ep3
heres my BG 182, just thort id post some pics up to see peoples opinions.

mods: rstuning supercharger conversion,
scorpian 192 decat exhaust,
matched inlets,
k-tec engine mounts,
gaz coilovers.

245.9 BHP

View attachment 40105

View attachment 40106

View attachment 40107

View attachment 40108

View attachment 40109

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks awesome! Bet thats an animal to drive :) Hopefully you will keep it for longer than the other ex charged owners on here!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Definately crossed my mind to have this done - but I'm loving the air con far too much in this weather

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
That must be absolutely mental!

Would love to give a sc kit a whirl at somepoint :cool:

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
oops didnt read properly thought it said turbo, was on another post and the OP said he was booked into engine dynamics to have a turbo fit guess not.

ep3
Lol, yea i was going to have the low pressure turbo fitted but they didnt seem to be getting very good bhp compared to the SC. Its not a cheap conversion but its a right piece of kit. Best mod for money.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
That looks nothing short of evil

any detailed pics of the bay/build?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Awesome! For a dingle you have taste! Won't be trying it on with you if I see the car abuot lol

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looks wicked mate, love the tiny green touches.

I'm not sure if you know but be gentil with the gearbox. They can be a little fagial when the engine is SC'd

Bus w**ker

I'm not sure if you know but be gentil with the gearbox. They can be a little fagial when the engine is SC'd
1*2 boxes are fagial from the factory, you need to be gentil with them even without a SC conversion. Made out of chocolate IIRC.

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
They are not that bad if you use them with respect. Went through 5 in 4 years on the Williams from driving it like a bellend, the 172 one is on moon miles and no crunching yet.

... just be genital with it

DMS

A thirsty 172
They are not that bad if you use them with respect. Went through 5 in 4 years on the Williams from driving it like a bellend, the 172 one is on moon miles and no crunching yet.

Agreed. Mine regularly has 259lb/ft rammed through it and it's fine, probably because I change gear properly and don't try to go flat out in 1st.

172 - 249bhp @ the wheels
Yup, same here mate. I'm under no illusion it will handle the power forever, but no reason not to believe it wont be okay for a while yet. The car has been around 200bhp and over for the past 5-6 years and it's still going, that's pretty good in my book.

1*2 boxes are fagial from the factory, you need to be gentil with them even without a SC conversion. Made out of chocolate IIRC.

:lolup::lolup::lolup: