ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test fit BBS 19 on R32 mkv

Porsche Boxster987S
Matt black 19s CHs. Thoughts? Just put the one on :eek: Very close to the arch .

7711561312_6f85a6cd24_z.jpg

7711557522_2a26a9a3fe_z.jpg

7711567456_3d4f217805_z.jpg

7711564700_e6cd105199_z.jpg

Or standard lol

7036416989_771e786cd7_z.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
I think I'd love them in silver and with decent tyres lol!

Lol bare in mind fitting 19" bbs to a r32 isn't meant for enhancing the car for performance . It's purely for looks so it would seem silly to spunk 500+ on michellins etc especially when stretching them lol

BMW M135i
They look sexy but the impracticality would make it a no from me. I quite like the standard wheels tbf.

Lol bare in mind fitting 19" bbs to a r32 isn't meant for enhancing the car for performance . It's purely for looks so it would seem silly to spunk 500+ on michellins etc especially when stretching them lol
Fair enough :) you raise a fair point.

Turbos.
I like the wheels, but black with silver lip is so over done now. Silver would be nicer, especially as the R32 is quite a subtle car.

How much is your car lowered?

Porsche Boxster987S
It's around 70mm with a fair bit to go . I wouldn't wind it down anymore though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
They'd need to be Silver, same for Frizz' Mk4.

The lip cheapens the look.

Also, if they wheels are new and they're fitted with Fullruns, I'd put my V5 on them being fake.

Porsche Boxster987S
Lol Gaz trust me .... They are not fake . See my earlier posts about the tyre questions lol.

Black for me too - golfs always look a bit too grown up for me - the black wheels sorts that issue out properly

Are you not going to use those wheels on the road then or just for show purposes?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Amazing wheels! I'd play it safe and go for silver though mate, would look much fresher.