ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

That VXR nutter, he's back.

Vw Passat, clio 182
I do admit i wash my car 3 times a week to keep it clean but THAT is just sick.

WTF Pc'in a hoover?!?

needs proper help!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
"to make sure no dust was hidden in any crevices which may give me sleepness nights....."

this made me lol aswell as the underground car park pics

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
lol i would never take a picture of my two mates taking a picture of my car!! lol

106 GTi
Whatever your opinion you have salute the blokes dedication and attention to detail. Yes it's bordering on mental OCD but fair play if that what's floats his boat.

All that on a Astra ! pmsl

You used to be the biggest cleaning geek on CS your hypocritical f**ker. That 182 only saw the light of day when it was washed.:rasp:

I like a clean car, but even I think standing around taking pics of the roof with 2 other people, thinking of rejecting a car almost due to a small blemish and then putting on 50 coats of sealant is a bit odd. Having a clean car is one thing that is border line irrational.

Works...kind of...
ROFL @ considering rejecting the car over two small paint blemishes.

It's a Vauxhall FFS not a Rolls Royce!

I bet he's a MIG user. ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The most rediculous over the top OCD guy I have ever read about.

Bet he's a great laugh down the pub.

Leon FR 2.0T
Haha. Love the people griefing the fact it's a Vauxhall... says the site full of people driving aroundin tin can Renaults :|

FLOL what a bellend, he needs serious help, and using a £300 wax on a dyson LOL! I bet he sucks himself off with it!

106 GTi
I think Detailing World are using this as an exercise to get new members now! lol could view it as a guest earlier.

My eyes are hurting now from looking at the pictures trying to find a favourite quote but struggling although this ones quite good.

"and the wiring loom running down the sides of the car, not very neat, Basil informed that this would all be tidied up, as like me, it makes him feel ill looking at it..."

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I will bet you (good money too!) That the salesman & Mechanics who are anything to do with that bloke wince when they see the bloke walking towards them.

I'm cringing at the thought of selling him a brand new car!!