ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The £900 PH1 172 Track weapon

S1 16v 106 Rallye
sweet blog :)

Whats the mileage mate? I thought mine was a bargain at 1.5k and mines a cat d!

btw how do you remove the power steering?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
sweet blog :)

Whats the mileage mate? I thought mine was a bargain at 1.5k and mines a cat d!

btw how do you remove the power steering?

Currently on 90k, cambelts all done & HPI clear, true true diamond in the ruff :approve:

Power steering removal is to come, technically it will now being staying but powered by a Saxo's power steering pump, waiting for burpspeed tuning up-dates before getting heavy into that area though, dont belive many have done it to a road going clio sport

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
***** POSIBLEY SELLING *****

Any one who has followed the thread & is interested just drop me a Pm, will hopefully have info in the for sale section in the next week :(

Thanks,
James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Alot of factors mate :(

Main one is its currently is that its on the drive way, parents are far from impressed & with my mega apprentice salary, running 2 cars & paying to store one is not cheap so since i wouldnt be able to run it, it would be a shame just to lock it up to rot :(.. really does come down to if i get an offer i'm happy with

Got some info up for any one interested - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=389818

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
JMS tuning another company crippled by the credit crunch R.I.P

Nooooooooooooooo! dont say it ryan :cry:

JMS-Tuning will now focus on its one & only car... PH2 will now be getting love through the summer, do have a few new toys to install on it at some point

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
me being stuping and not readin the tred is it road legal?

Yep road legal all round :approve:.. 3+mm on both fronts & 4-5mm on both backs, PE2's all round :cool:

Shame you have to sell it and not compete it.

Needs must though I suppose.

Knows it.... :dapprove:

clio 1.2 16v,
im tempted

dude have you got msn? or pm with details, more pics sideone, full view of the side?

problems, what else needs doing and so on

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
im tempted

dude have you got msn? or pm with details, more pics sideone, full view of the side?

problems, what else needs doing and so on

The finnal bits i wanted done so i could use it on the ring was a DIY cup racer style dash which i was hoping to make with plyboard along with Sattin black door cards made of either Poly carb or Plyboard..

Other than that its pretty much good to go, if your going hardcore track day then ideally some good bukcets & coillys & you would have a serious piece of kit

I should still be able to get hold of a pair of these bad boys Including a pair of Ali lightweight sub-frames to suit for £550 Brand new!

DSCF32081.jpg

There is currently a group buy on for a set of fully adjustable coilovers for £350 odd Brand new! But to be honest the Apex's reduce Alot of body roll & really sharpen the handling as it is

Only got the one side on pic, will up-load more on the weekend ;)

DSC00340.jpg

Will Pm you my Number josh if you wanna have a chat

James

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Comes with standard PH2 172 sport seats - read the add lol

Makes pretty much no noise at all due to standard exhaust.. unless your foots on the floor, the custom airbox set-up gives it a lovely deep growl :D

How far are you from staines, surrey mate?

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
my girl freind lives in camberly so a few mins when im there

10-15 minute drive from me then! I should be around from 2pm onwards saturday mate if thats any good for you, will need to check though with work

James

clio 1.2 16v,
im gunna be in camberly for about 12.30 so could prob pop over for a quick look, it all depends on the sale of my old mans passat, but like u said i could prob make a deposit, but will ge tin touch with you