ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bentley

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Thought I'd pop up some pictures of a Bentley I got a chance to play with today.

It's my friends Dad's car, believe its a 60 reg, bought straight from Bentley. Only used to drive to France once a year to fill the boot with Wine for their cellar!

Hoping he'll have me back, in their 4 garages the cars range from Bentley's, M5's, Warriors, Stag's, Capri's etc!

bymebu8y.jpg

zyqamebu.jpg

tuzy2y3y.jpg

e4ebaju8.jpg

9etu7u4y.jpg

u6u6e8e4.jpg

mujahare.jpg

ezemybu4.jpg

besy6ynu.jpg

4u5ehe5y.jpg

a5ubameg.jpg

vu8y8yqe.jpg

yrara5az.jpg

gu7eny4u.jpg

a2usubyb.jpg

Eugghhh!! Then his friend showed up!!
gyvaqajy.jpg

uja6a9y8.jpg

It was clayed also, but no pictures. Nothing really came off.

7uge5ara.jpg

Exhaust, left is done, right isn't!
asyqu5aj.jpg

Car was then re-washed, dried, tripled all over, then 2 x layers of Swissvax Mirage.

a3ahe2ed.jpg

eve9utev.jpg

u8y8a7yd.jpg

nuhyvaje.jpg

eqa6a2a6.jpg

8uhe3ame.jpg

ude6a2ed.jpg

ura5utuh.jpg

Beast.
a5u2y7e9.jpg

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Ball so hard :(

Yep! Also, I didn't know this, but Bentleys come with the normal key, and also a fob. If the car is driven a mile away from the house, without the fob in the car, he gets a phone call from Bentley asking if its him or if it's been nicked etc! Said he pays £300.00 a year for that service.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep! Also, I didn't know this, but Bentleys come with the normal key, and also a fob. If the car is driven a mile away from the house, without the fob in the car, he gets a phone call from Bentley asking if its him or if it's been nicked etc! Said he pays £300.00 a year for that service.

Atleast, anyone now knows to nick a bentley with both parts.. :p

Good work, and that spider in the door wtf!

Looks ace! Spiders are abit 'nope' though haha

Whats the brush you've got in the first few photos? Need one for my alloys

So a tracker then... ;) the R8 has the same. Fecking annoying little units that require a battery nobody seems to sell.

Looks great chap. How did you get on with the wheels in the end?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
So a tracker then... ;) the R8 has the same. Fecking annoying little units that require a battery nobody seems to sell.

Looks great chap. How did you get on with the wheels in the end?

It is and it isn't, they will tell him its been stolen/moved, but cant tell him where it is. Odd really.

Looks ace! Spiders are abit 'nope' though haha

Whats the brush you've got in the first few photos? Need one for my alloys

Yep, the spiders sucked! And similar to these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CAR-CLEAN...ssories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item2ecc412f7d

Passat
Those exhausts are absolutely appalling. What is it with fantastic cars sticking on fake surrounds? The Jags look embarrassingly bad too.