ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Im only about 30mins away from you, oxford yeah? If he can do them cheap enough ill drive to his house, struggling to find anyone local to do them for me :( If you could ask him that'd be great :D

And i loved the cream wheels btw ;)

Yeah I'll ask him. Take it this is for the scoob? and you'd want all 4 doing?
jason your gay...
loose the plate from the windscreen

You're*

It keeps plod happy :p

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
So yeah, this whole painted wheel thing. Still rockin' one painted wheel.... but....

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjktMjAxMDEwMDUtMTk1Ny5qcGc.jpg

Just a crappy phone picture. It's meant to be splattered hot pink, but it turned out red? Anyway. I love it for my winter spec. Will get some proper pictures tomorrow :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
haha thanks :) Was a good laugh throwing paint around too. Felt like a little kid again :D

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL! No I didn't. I had the idea to do it ages ago. Seeing yours just spurred me on to do it!

Will do the rest at the weekend :) honest!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Well you do have some great ideas don't you, I can think of a few recent ones. :rolleyes: I'm sure he has seen many other things with splattered paint on them.

Jason, do all four you little Virgin, stop painting the same one different. If you had of done them all by now, you would have one cream, one purple, one splattered and one silver, would look better than one that keeps changing.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Das ist on einen car.

5060442342_92686e3374.jpg

5059828999_29e1131abc.jpg

5059826235_513d7a1232.jpg

5059824891_a930ac998d.jpg

And I have more lows in this car yet :D. Just needs a chassis notch!
5060440080_c784b3dbc7.jpg

Love it personality, just what I wanted for a winter wheel! :) Next spring they will be seeing a complete refurb in Cream probably.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
may do something similar with my steels

Don't get Brench after ya! ;).

Chears for the kind words. They WILL be ALL done over the weekend! It's going to be weird having 4 wheels the same colour.

Oh and yes, the pink came out red. Think it's because it needs layers to go pink. But I funking love it anyhoo!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL'd!

Audi TT MK2. Know as "Turbine" Design.

Basically, search Audi Turbines or TT Turbines on eBay, loads of reps about :)

Turbos.
Cool.

Not sure about the Halfords style roof rack, get a wind deflector on the front 'cos it looks like scaffolding!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Cool.

Not sure about the Halfords style roof rack, get a wind deflector on the front 'cos it looks like scaffolding!

I'll have you know that's a top of teh range Thule jobby sir ;). But yeah I'd like a deflector on there!

Craigus next mod for me (other than chassis notch) will be a US spec front rub strip (No cutout for a no. plate) and colour coding the beast.