ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Any updates with this? :rasp:

Was thinking about your steel wheel situation earlier (dont ask why because i have no idea...) Our Landrover spare wheel is a steelie, why not get some adaptors made for some discovery wheels? Although they are 19" and only 175.. Maybe to big and not wide enough? They are on a TDV6 if u wanted to check up on it :rasp:

Interesting mate! I was looking at VW T5 van steels, they're 17" and I can get them banded ;)

Anyway, updates?

So when I was at the Doctors on friday, I managed to break my previously repaired front splitter. So today I fixed it again :)

5194898063_d2ee791615.jpg

5194901427_89e0c47dc9.jpg

5195500810_7a8342a5cb.jpg

Also a quick shot of the CV Boot I still havent changed LOL!
5195499666_45b072a7c2.jpg

4873528892_c0b3f2932e.jpg

4875220586_eac6f9797c.jpg

4874614411_f5d566f6d0.jpg

They need a refurb, and 2 new tyres as the rears are actually ON 1.6mm. It actually sit's lower on these than it did on the steels, now i have to floor it off my drive or I get beached on my zorst center box.

C+C Always welcomed.

What are these wheels called?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Get that speedbumps sticker off...lol

How do you even drive with that driveshaft rubbing? The noise of mine rubbing actually annoys me lol

Looking good though.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Hey, I'll bump it myself when I get pictures of it down! But yes, I've had a chassis notch. And removed the helper springs.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Well, I have it this far now. CBA to fine tune it tonight. I'll try get a couple of pictures in the morning though.

163840_10150398753655385_746700384_16791425_1305551_n.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Niiice. I couldnt drive mine that low and im not a pussy..lol! I just use my car. Who notched it up for you?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I challenge you to drive to my work..;) Sadly for me no car = no job.

Looking good though. I've been offered air cheap which im tempted to buy

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Should have kept the wheels silver :dapprove:

Looks low (!!) now though mate!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Looks lovely, not sure if I like the wheels in silver better. I would love them for mine.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I just did this paint job on teh rimzzz for Winter, just to be different from the matt black crowd I paint splattered them. 99.9% of the Comments I get in person are that they look awesome, most people online (except stanceworks) aren't too sure on them, but then prefer them in person.

Personally I quite like it (obviously) and may do the same later this year but with green to match the car :)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Discs all round y0!

They work, but even my mate with the 1.4 MK4 Golf finds them fairly s**t. Not Vauxhall s**t, but not far off.

312 upgrade on the front. Job done. Mine are awesome. Im going to get some 256's for the rear next up.

350z GT
lookin good mate...

dunno if i could relax about drivin that low....would be dodgin every slight bump / hole / cats eye in the road :)

Wheels look ace as well...good job by yourself

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The worst thing is the bow in the road that tend not be able to see. I've beach mine a few times.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Oooft Tom! That's the worse, makes my balls go all funny.

Had a brief worry today, managed to park on a perfectly placed small patch of fresh oil. But upon inspection, all is gravy.

5370105107_701a2f8829.jpg

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
eh? So its like bags but without the compressor? that must be a pain, you need to get out and pump the car up to go over a speed bump?

eh? So its like bags but without the compressor? that must be a pain, you need to get out and pump the car up to go over a speed bump?

Its got an air tank in the boot. Watch the vids posted on there. Could easily hook up a compressor of some type.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah Triki I know him. Zi has some in his golf, and as you say he's fitted a compressor to it. Was funny before he did though, 3 up in the Golf going down the A34 and we had an air leak, had our mate Ben in the back with a bike pump going mad. Must have looked amazing.

I'll try and get more pictures tomorrow!