ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Knight.... Progress Thread

E90
I spy with my little brown eye, something beginning with "H"

TDKcoilys307.gif

What the fcuk is going on with the tracky bottoms, Al Queda's casual division?

DB.

BMW 440i
Stunning Car! My favourite Megane...Ever! I have pics of this from FCS08 when it had the orange badges on iirc!

What the fcuk is going on with the tracky bottoms, Al Queda's casual division?
tawt, lol its my work gear, cant mess up clavinder kleins and levi's in the workshop.

actually looked at henry there, laughed, sighed n said weeeemannn, everyone just looked at me weird.

hardcore but expected more epicness tbh.

you would, is anything good enough for you.

Stunning Car! My favourite Megane...Ever! I have pics of this from FCS08 when it had the orange badges on iirc!

thanks mate, means ALOT that, really does, and cheers everyone else again. :star:

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Ahhhh thats sitting perfect naith!! you have to do much adjustment after i buggered off?

so who boosted who on the way home then? or did richs cams show you clean pair of heels ;);)

btw you got those pics of my mates and dads car?

yes mate i'm doing them in a separate thread now lol!

on the way to the petrol station i booked rich into selly oak, boostitus.

then it rained on the M6 so i sat back, banged some music on and rode a few curbs.

midnight M6 roadtest ftw :)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
That's is right!!!

And your welcome mate :) x <3

as much as tdk drives me mad when I work on her she's Epic on the road

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
That's is right!!!

And your welcome mate :) x <3

as much as tdk drives me mad when I work on her she's Epic on the road :cool:

i've sent them all too rich, he's updating his thread accordingly with the corresponding pics so pipe down Sheikh Hopkintari

There we go. :approve:

Looks epic sir. I <3 your passion.

Do you have a final target for the TDK? Or are you just buying bits as you please? x

lol @ above, that is all...

as for targets, well i need to clear some loanage at the mo, hence me working my t1ts off. then i'll have some seats, interior sprayage, new wheels, and a Quaife.

then i'll have... erm yeh, it wont stop.

White Sti Hatch
lol @ above, that is all...

as for targets, well i need to clear some loanage at the mo, hence me working my t1ts off. then i'll have some seats, interior sprayage, new wheels, and a Quaife.

then i'll have... erm yeh, it wont stop.

Itll never stop !

ran the car at ISTS the weekend just gone for the FCS boys, the show wasnt very good but i'll leave my review of that for PFC so to speak....

Got the car out on track after silverstone decided access should be across a gravel carpark... the car was full of stones by this point and they were deposited on track entry, which i wasn't happy about. An M3 binned it and another car dropped its gutts on track too which didn't help...

getting to the track also tore my splitter off and ripped the bumper off, luckily i had black tape in the car so just taped her up and cracked on... silverstone Stowe circuit, taking in sections of the new arena...

talk about dust bowl, i set out on the warm up lap last of about 20 cars, twingoRS in front was going SO SLOW on warm up that we lost the rest of the field bar an elise and golf GTI, odd enough the twingo 133 pulls in after the warmup/pace lap too... leaves me a mile off the pack and on my own!

anyhoo off we go and instantly the setup isnt right on the V3s. its by no mean bad and is a massive improvement over none coilovered variants just I could feel the toe out (losing grip, on sweeping bed exits, etc) and the geo just not setup right generally. but that will come with weighting, practice and reading of some books i have lent from the library :)

I also spoke to an engineer from KW who said he'll happily offer advice and setup when i've had a laser alignment (no idea where i'll go but no doubt the forums will help there)

ISTS7.jpg

ISTS6.jpg

I passed a championship elise on the second lap (white with blue/gold stripe), the next lap he passed me, i stuck with him for the rest of the session, a fact I was really proud of, as they are some car, they corner to a level thats scary. the meg when setup will hopefully keep me ahead... but we'll see

I took a few cars on track over the half hour, well alot, but thats not what its about, I got passed by a racing Exige and VX220T and boy they were motoring, but all in all, TDK did me proud and showed that a well sorted hatch can often keep with some big exotica.

ISTS6.jpg

just a little flyby...

[YOUTUBE]yCyR1TbxYhQ[/YOUTUBE]

Anyhoo no more parts will be getting bought until I have paid off some stuff in the next 2 months but i currently have some 197 skirts waiting to go on and have managed to do a deal to get my dash gauge pod covered in alacantera, which is nice, i'll update when they are on.

next plans are the new uprated injectors, decat, new mapping to suit, new windscreen and seats. all in good time :)

LY R26
thanks Naith, first major track outing. so much confidence in the car.
wanted to make oulton at the end of may but with getting Cams and customer exhaust couldnt afford it, know of any after fcs?

Lionel Richie
Disclaimer - BTM didn't touch the setup on Naith's car, they we're bolted on by Rich and left at that, with Naith saying "it'll be reet"

i would've liked to have corner weighted it and set it up, but it was 11pm by the time we were finished

just wanted to clear that up!

lol! beeee reete, was in all honesty, just not exploited their full ability yet have i'...

it was all ur work, only messing....

i'm glad i was allowed to use your place tbh mate, and no u haven't touched the suspension yet, i'm waiting for that moment because only then will she be unleashed to the masses innit, you can do it when you do my decat ;)

BTM<3