ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

top of the pyramid
5797858442_8f533412bc_b.jpg

RIP Dan
Wet dog and Star trail are my favourites Nick.

Any chance of a quick StarTrail tutorial? I have done one before but it didnt look anything as good as yours.

Storm Grey 200
Umm, that was taken as a load of 30" exposures. Stuck it on f8 i think, focus to infinity.

Using a remote just put it onto hold and let the camera take photos for a couple of hours. Stack them using startrails software or photoshop.

Light the foreground using torches/flashes :)

In that star trails pic the camera overheated i think and so stopped, hence the gaps :(

Fiesta ST-3
Cheers mate, I take what they say with a pinch of salt some times but also they have some grea advice. Any body can find a fault in any picture.

Cupra
After a day of shitty weather I decided to get the ND filter out for a first run. I can honestly understand why some people pay extra for carbon tripods having hiked nearly 2 hours with what felt like a lump of pig iron on my back.

Hopefully no more to come as I want sunshine and beers by the pool, and not hiking through rock pools taking photos. :)

5818516560_5e0bb14765_z.jpg

Menorca Seascapes by .monk3y, on Flickr

Nothing special, but I bought an Olympus PEN today and had a good play around to see how it performed. Super impressed, has some nice built in filters (used one for this shot) and the depth of field even with the kit lens supplied is brilliant. Will get some proper pics over the next few weeks.

i-wFmzrL9-L.jpg