ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0176.gif

bit of teaser of whats to come in the next week or so, any guesses as what these are linked to...

stickers were obviously for the wheels, to link it in with other stuff coming soon as i said....got round to putting them on today

IMG_0182.gif

IMG_0184.gif

IMG_0185.gif

not a chance within 6-7 weeks! no where to do it til the end of summer and my driveway isnt an option! gotta wait for a mates unit to become empty :dapprove:

Got alot done today, ive not mentioned it yet but the decals on the wheels were done because the plan was to do the cage in the same color :) (and a few other bits yet to come)...

so set about getting the cage out, again, the amount of times ive done this now it should be easy....not the case!

anyway, seats and side trim out...

IMG_0001.jpg

wheel decal'd up and tyre to go on it....not yet sorted due to a few problems..

IMG_0182.gif

IMG_0002.jpg

stripping some glue left over from the heatproofing that i took out, as its all being painted black...

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

time to get the cage out....finally got the bubble wrap out :)

IMG_0010.jpg

eventually got it out...and all the trim that had to come out with it, lol

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

ready to be painted...

IMG_0015.jpg

half done...

IMG_0017.jpg

while that was drying got onto the cage :)

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

and thats where the day ended as it was going dark, half the interior painted and the cage done, which is now dry.....probably going to be going back in on monday :)

more updates soon...

originally the back was done by hand/brush, in hammerite gloss....bored of it though, decided to re-do it all with hammerite satin spray can. not started on the back yet, but all the front thats been sprayed just used some 400 grit wet and dry, sanded it all down a bit, washed it all over, then just sprayed light coats and built it up, dries pretty quick :)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
lol @ finally getting the bubble wrap out!!...

Looking good! Can't wait for the result of it!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome... keeps getting better!!

I've been tidying mine up today too... carbon splitter on, badges sprayed again too. Can i borrow that steelie? I'll collect it on Monday or Tuesday?

Once my Turinis come back, we'll have to get a few of the new looks

I've been tidying mine up today too... carbon splitter on, badges sprayed again too. Can i borrow that steelie? I'll collect it on Monday or Tuesday?

i've been tinkerin too, progress thread next week hun x

yeah should be reet tuesday onwards, still on mine atm!

Status
Not open for further replies.