ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Inferno 225 cup
I want another Sunflower.

a4ymu8aj.jpg

Do it!!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers for the comments guys :) he done a good job of making it look good anyway :rasp:

Great video that, it looks awesome.

What did you use to shoot it mate?

Cheers! And no idea mate, go to facebook.com/keepitcleanuk And ask Greg (guy that done it) If you want to find out about it :)

Yes my old one, they as in the other Sunflower owners (I was their king), yes it was binned (not my fault though)

Binned twice iirc ;) although once by you! Get another and you will be cool again. Flower > Pink.

:rasp:

182 Cup
Is it wrong I've been looking at ph1s at dealers so I could trade my inferno in and give me some spare cash for mods? Lol

172 Flamer
A few pics of mine that I owned back in 2006 - 2009. Wish I still had it... quite often actually....! :eek:( Saving up for a 182 in June 2013! Woohoo!
Angelworks billet cams
GDI inlet manifold match & piggyback ECU
Powerflow sports cat & ss exhaust with 4 1/2 inch jap slash! (roared like a wounded beast!!!)
Viper IK
K Tec vented carbon fibre bonnet
Running 195bhp atf & 174ft/lb torque
LOVED IT!

885_zps39d157db.jpg

874_zps434509ae.jpg

494_zpse4ea64b7.jpg

476_zpsb408c05d.jpg

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Already have them... just some Raceland cheapies, i got for a bargain price. Good enough for what I need at the mo. What have you got on yours..?

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have the new type of Spax RSX road kit.

I know they have had some bad PR on here, if they cause me problems ill end up replacing them with the KW ones.