ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Trophy replacement

225 Cup & Williams
Just a couple of quick pics of the Trophys replacement while the rain stopped ffs. Rs megane cup on 56k fsh history with all the mods done that I would have done. Thoroughly enjoying
Having the extra power :)

Spec:

Rs tuning custom map 270bhp &290ftlb of torque
Ktec fmic
Samco boost hoses
Forge dump valve
Forge actuator
Forge blanking plate
Miltek cat back
Good ridge braided lines
Carbon r26r spoiler

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342286404.091400.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342286419.670720.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really am tempted by one of these for the wife. I'm very specific about the spec though and obviously I don't want to pay a lot for it.... lol.

Is that inferno or Red? My crappy monitor won't show it up properly.

225 Cup & Williams
Inferno Dan. You can pick these up for peanuts now especially ph1's. I'm lucky with this one as my brother was the last owner and had it from brand new so I know it's been looked after. Anything that it has needed has been done. Has recaros too which is a plus.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nice, I like them in Inferno.

I'd want a facelift one like yours though. The ph1's look a little dated now imo.

Inferno 225 cup
For the price of them and what you can do is unbelievable.

I Paid £4k for this, Obviously I put my stamp on it as they look a bit plane standard.
622104f9.jpg

Tempted to get another but I'm saving for either the 250/265 :)

225 Cup & Williams
Bit of an udpdate:

Had it on my local rr today after having a fair bit of internal work at RS Tuning and it's running 270 bhp and pushed the torque up to bang on 300 lbft. Really chuffed with the car at the moment.

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah had it for a couple of months now and loving it, it was looking bogging today though. Like wise mate I wasn't there for long anyway I seen your Twingo run then left after that. Happy with the figures yours got?

225 Cup & Williams
Looks great Steve!

How do you find running costs compared with 1*2 ownership?

Cheers man. Petrol consumption I'm finding heavier but not a hell of a lot more tbh. Other than that I'm not finding it that much more expensive yet lol

Also fitted R26r headlights and HIDs a few weeks ago.
ese9y5yj.jpg

ebabuhu4.jpg

7eje6agu.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I want your car...

Almost got an inferno ph2 earlier this year but it sold before i got a chance :(

After looking at yours, ive decided ill be getting one after the clio!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Great figures Steven looked great yesterday! I hate the colour on a Clio but works so well on the meg need a spin soon

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Really nice example you've got there. I bet it shifts too. Headlights look loads better too

225 Cup & Williams
Great figures Steven looked great yesterday! I hate the colour on a Clio but works so well on the meg need a spin soon

Yeah I'm happy with the figures just the clutch that is the limiting factor if I ever feel the need to up the power. Inferno is a bit of a marmite colour tbh and looks gash when it's dirty but lovely when it's cleaned up. Next meet I'll take you for a run.