ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Honda. Tesla Someday
EA Access announced exclusive to Xbox One!

[video=youtube_share;ka98iXbXndw]http://youtu.be/ka98iXbXndw[/video]

Not sure if this has been asked but has the media streaming been fixed yet?

I keep reading that you have to 'push' the media from pc/server to the unit rather than being able to just browse your media library like you could on the 360?

ahh thats sucks a bit! think i'll just have to use an RDP from the ipad to PC then and do it that way... or just not bother buying an Xbox One and by myself a 360 instead

Polo + Micra
ahh thats sucks a bit! think i'll just have to use an RDP from the ipad to PC then and do it that way... or just not bother buying an Xbox One and by myself a 360 instead

or you could buy an Xbox One to play games on;) and a cheap media player like the wd play tv

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I f**king hate mine at the moment.

Every time I try to load any game whether it be digital or disc I get the message "game took too long to load" then boots me out.

Grrrrrt

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair, lately I've been using my 360 more. Finally finished GTA 5 today (well, the storyline) - might jump into Fallout 3/NV or Skyrim. Doubt I'll use my XBone much until some decent games are released.

Monaro VXR
I f**king hate mine at the moment.

Every time I try to load any game whether it be digital or disc I get the message "game took too long to load" then boots me out.

Grrrrrt

You turned it off properly, pulled power etc? If not try it. Mine did something like that but a proper power cycle fixed it. Been fine since this was near launch.

What are prices like on these now? Have they dropped much? Are there any good deals out at the moment? Very tempted by either an XBO or PS4

Cup, Lude & Z
Keep watching ebay, i offered a guy cash on collection local to me. Snapped a Titanfall bundle for £280 new, had it a few months now.

SQ5
That's what I'm doing tbh, Christmas time I reckon you'll get Xbox One, Forza, another release game and a new game for £400

1.8 Civic EX
A few thoughts from me....

Can't believe the next tomb raider is going to be an xbox exclusive. That's going to upset quite a few fans of the franchise!

Is it just me that thinks evolve looks s**t?

Some of the id@xbox games look pretty neat.

Cod advanced warfare looks no different from any other cod game other than the exo suits

ScreamRide looks bonkers, good for a laugh.

Some neat new cars available for free of Forza 5 now, rolls Royce wraith, formula e being a couple

forza horizon 2 looks pretty and some neat social features although borderline need for speed esq...

Honda. Tesla Someday
DLNA support announced and coming soon! You will be able to stream pretty much ANYTHING with a new Xbox One Media Player!

Also, RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER EXCLUSIVE to Xbox ONE:

Quantum Break live demo was fantastic! Extremely interested in this one!! (from the makers of Max Payne - Xbox Exclusive)

New "Halo Channel" announced for All Things Halo!

The Halo 5 Beta (included with the Master Chief Collection) will run for 3 WEEKS!

There was loads more stuff but its 5:07am and I have 2 hours to sleep before work! Overall a strong showing from Microsoft with tonnes of exclusives.

Oh and for whoever asked about Fifa - yes FIFA 15 is coming with Exclusive 'FIFA LEGENDS' only on Xbox - Over 50 legends now!

One last thing - Rolls Royce cars are on Forza 5 now for Free - First time Rolls Royce have ever been in a racing game.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mito Sportiva 135
The new Halo Master Chief Collection does look good, I must say. If it wasn't for Halo I would have bought a PS4 I think - which is stupid I admit, as essentially paying £400 to play new versions of old games...