ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
From what I've very quickly read. Providing you use a genuine lead its fine. Happy to be corrected though

SQ5
I meant if it goes wrong where are you sending it? I think, like Apple products that they don't hold an international warranty.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Wont be buying from the usa, too much hassle if it goes wrong, well thats what someone at Microsoft has just told me. Also which i knew, the power supply would need to be bought for it to work here.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Is xbox live down? Says I'm connected to the internet but I can't get onto Live?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Staff discount probably.
Our apprentice in work works in ASDA part-time and offered to buy me a bundle with his discount. Having loads of TESCO vouchers meant I got mine there.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Thats great value. i've decided to wait until i get back from my hols to purchase one, well my better half is buying it for xmas for me.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
You got any decent time off over Christmas mate? Or classic retail nightmare period. I'm all alone for 12 days with nothing but the xbox and my c**ty dogs.
I have the full weekend before off, and a 4 day break at New Year mate.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Sweet. Will have to have a gaming day if youre up for it. Halo, get bored play FIFA, get bored BF4. In a loop.
Sounds like a plan. The other half will be out of the house for 12 hours plus each day too, so I can relax with red wine and xbox in relative peace (as much peace as I can have with the impending second dog)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like a plan. The other half will be out of the house for 12 hours plus each day too, so I can relax with red wine and xbox in relative peace (as much peace as I can have with the impending second dog)
Yeahhhhhh sounds good!! I'll have approx 4 tonnes of leftovers to eat as well as the OH parents like to go cull crazy and end up cooking too much. Looking forward to that more than Christmas tbh.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeahhhhhh sounds good!! I'll have approx 4 tonnes of leftovers to eat as well as the OH parents like to go cull crazy and end up cooking too much. Looking forward to that more than Christmas tbh.
Excelleeeent.

Doesn't @Cub. have an XBone now?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be getting an one too. Can I join in :smile:
There are rules;
1) Players must have Skype enabled at all times
2) Players must wear full camo incl. facepaint for BF4
3) Players must dress as their favourite Scottish League Manager for all Fifa games. Exceptions are made for "Best of...." games wear full suits must be worn.

Failure to comply with any of the above has severe consequences.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Whens the release date for halo? that game (along with tomb raider) is one of the deciding factors that I went for an x1 instead of a ps4!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
There are rules;
1) Players must have Skype enabled at all times
2) Players must wear full camo incl. facepaint for BF4
3) Players must dress as their favourite Scottish League Manager for all Fifa games. Exceptions are made for "Best of...." games wear full suits must be worn.

Failure to comply with any of the above has severe consequences.
Why have you lowered our entry requirements?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure that the usual post game victory w**k is normal. I've had words and apparently I'm being groomed.

Just wait until I play the "I'm going to post it on Facebook for your friends to see unless you pay me one hundred yen" card