ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today has been, well diffrent..

Oyster Card
To start with I get a shower from my sunroof or aerial whilst going round a corner, something I used to take in my stride but it hasn't done it for ages.

Then; the electic sunroof which broke ages ago must be due to all the water getting into it starts to work again.

Now I've just noticed the airbag warning light has decided to grace me with its presence.

Oh how I love the French and their Electical skills.

I'm thinking of spraying the insides of the sunroof with WD so as when the water dries out (on to me) the sunroof doesnt go back into hibernation again.

Plus tiny weeney bit scared of getting an airbag in my face for no apparent reason, or wont it come to that.

Mk1 RT BTW.

Focus ST
Plus tiny weeney bit scared of getting an airbag in my face for no apparent reason, or wont it come to that.

:lolup:

Sorry, I can just see it now...

rn club med mk1 1.2
m8t i have had the same problems with my clio wot i found it was the aerial and a dap of silcon has stoped it
my inmobliser is nackerd due to all the water as for the air bag warning light look under the drivers seat their should be 2 wires and a connecter just make sure the conecter is togearther thats wot was wrong when my air bag warning light came on
gd luck

Oyster Card
Just started it up again, the airbag light is still off - still a bit weary of the thing going off though lol, you just cant help but think about it.

Did silicon the aerial up before but I've since replaced the standard aerial with a self colorcoded blue one I needed molegrips to remove the old one so thats probaby disturbed the seal/silicon so I'll redo it tommorow.

Also the sunroof still works so it's all good at the moment, until the steering wheel explodes or knowing my luck falls off.
Or god forbid... it rains.