ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

todays 197 adventure....fat american in an audi a4

roundabout from troon to monkton, some big fecker with oakleys on decides he wants my lane, emergency braking session avoided going into driver side rear door, get round the rest of roundabout and he pulls into left hand lane, go by him having a stare, he starts gesturing at me and then floors it up behind me, then goes to undertake me then back on my tail, waited until next roundabout at prestwick airport and floor it away, all fine until stopped at lights in prestwick and suddenly bloke thumping passenger window, looked in rear mirror and the audi is a few cars back and this is his passenger! decided best to call hawaii 5'0 as was getting a tad scary, told by cops to head to ayr police station and while near there audi appears where it opens up to 2 lanes near retail park where dominos etc, hear sirens and a cop car has appeared which pulls him over! went in and seen cops, seems it was a american tourist who just picked up the audi earlier, accused me of trying to "grab his lane"...no charges but given a watch his driving for rest of stay warning

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Ah, roger.

As i've said to a few other blokes that live close-ish (none as close as troon though)..

I'm in the military but if you ever get word of any meets, be sure to let me know hehe.

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Never hear the storey about the American's who did a tour of the UK thinking that the car was an auto? *CRUNCH* into 3rd and away we go....

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
They don't have roundabouts so don't know what to do when presented with one. Surprised he didn't just end up going round and round like Chevy Chase tbh.

Shouldn't be allowed to drive here imo.

cock mobile.
I thought yanks would be scared to visit jockland, or haven't they seen train spotting?

Mk3 SX
Strange that, i did a couple of thousand miles in Florida and found that the driving over there is very reaxed (as long as you keep up with the flow). Much more relaxed driving over there i found but the roads are 20 times bigger than ours. maybe he couldn't handle our roads and put his foot down to try and get away.

Not a nice experience for you though mate, glad nothing silly went down and good work phoning plod.