ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomC's Clio 182 FF LY

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Wrap the back, I like the front!
Haha decided to remove the front 1 :)
This is my favourite LY on here... And I own one!! Lol

Looks pretty much as I want mine! Another option for badges is LY them?? Something I'm considering!
Thanks man :) nah would look good on the front but as the rear badge is againt the ly paint I dont think youd see it very clearly. .. :)
Ly on the badges would look too much imo.
Argeed.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
So I decided against the carbon wrap diamonds and have removed the front wrap :) now back to standard..!!

But also de wipered the clio using a 13mm grommet as I think it just looks alot cleaner without :)

a7a7yhar.jpg

ha5y2amu.jpg

ubebesu5.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
So went to modified nationals yesterday..... :) heres a couple of pics
ygura9us.jpg

7emy7e3a.jpg

6eqyqeba.jpg

3aqyteby.jpg

ysymytug.jpg

Me and me mate :)
ubeze4e2.jpg

Also saw this haha...
qy9ehu4a.jpg

e8eqese4.jpg

Dru G

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
They are graphite not black... there dirty atm so they look darker. ....!!!! :)

Yeah great car and good efforts but I personally prefer the standard colour of wheels - you can't see the style of wheel.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
No wiper on the back just looks awful IMO.
Personal opinion. :)
Agree with this, it's vanity past practicality - if the cars a show queen (and tbf your car is proper tidy) then fair enough I guess, but after a good blast on some dirty roads I'd want a rear wiper.

What happened with the ST?
Yeah after a good blast the rest of the car has bugs all over it... dusty... so id just wash it anyway :) the st just pulled to 1 side and basically fell off haha....
Yeah great car and good efforts but I personally prefer the standard colour of wheels - you can't see the style of wheel.
Yeah I do sometimes think about lighter but then in person they look alot lighter... :)
Pm sprayshack, they do colour coded smooth wiper blanks :)
Yeah was thinking about that, but prefer them black to look abit more hidden :)
Love the car and it looks way fresher without the rear wiper, no need for the wiper just rain-x the rear window.
You know it :)
God I miss my old LY! Great car mate.
Thanks alot man :)

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
So I couldnt put up with not having a rear wiper for much longer so I put it back on :)
uploadfromtaptalk1370802725285.jpg

I then also had a go with my new machine polisher and some meguairs ultimate compound.... was also very impressed with the end results :) uploadfromtaptalk1370803067447.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370803098617.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370803131954.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370803176549.jpg

Have also been polishing the renault sport inlet today....
uploadfromtaptalk1370803253802.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1370803466828.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Also replaced the air filter recently.... I went for just a new pannel filter :)
gubaze2a.jpg

Got my new plate on aswell
zu8eze7y.jpg

u9evuzy7.jpg

aja4ubeq.jpg

hyjade2a.jpg

And a couple of pics at a parking place :D
emadype3.jpg

a5y2une2.jpg

BG 182FF
the wheels look much darker here than earlier on in the thread, they still BMW sparkling graphite?? LOVE THEM!

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Never been a big fan of yellow cars, but now I kinda want one! :p
Haha thats what I have always thought aswell :)
Looks great mate, real credit. . Whats next?
Not sure yet... looking into maps but not sure whats best.... may go for pops and bangs but I dont know if it sounds abit to forced
the wheels look much darker here than earlier on in the thread, they still BMW sparkling graphite?? LOVE THEM!
Yeah they are still the same colour.... its strange different lights and different cameras make them look different :)
looks awesome

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
My new wheels got pops and bangs.. Didnt think I'd like them but they really add to the experience especially with the noise it makes when changing gears. .

BG 182FF
Your on vmaxx coils aren't you?

how are you finding them when you push it on a bend. Any rubbing etc??

also how wound down are they and do you have any spacers?

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Your on vmaxx coils aren't you?

how are you finding them when you push it on a bend. Any rubbing etc??

also how wound down are they and do you have any spacers?

Yeah I find them perfect. There about half way of the front and all the way on the rear... dont get any rubbing even if I push it hard... id rate them and I also know others who agree. :)

Also not running any spacers :)

BG 182FF
Yeah I find them perfect. There about half way of the front and all the way on the rear... dont get any rubbing even if I push it hard... id rate them and I also know others who agree. :)

Also not running any spacers :)

gleamin :) all the way to the bumpstops on the rear? you reckon 5mm spacers would cause rubbing with your set up?

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Just a little couple of updates :)

LiquidYellow boot button
ty5eqedy.jpg

LiquidYellow speedo surround
paradama.jpg

7ydyby3a.jpg

Now for a bigger update. Which will be fitted on Saturday.

A lovely set of Recaro Trendlines in awesome condition with only a couple of subframe fitting marks.

a6a9azag.jpg

a6apa3e7.jpg

3e6urunu.jpg

u3yty5a3.jpg

RB 182
Really nice car. It just keeps getting better and better too!

​Did you spray the surround and boot button yourself?

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
I quite fancy having a go at the speedo surround myself. Did you have to take the top of the dash off?
Yeah top dash off then the speedo just unclips then. Then the silver part comes away from the backing buy simply drilling out the heated plastic clips then spray and it clips back in :)