ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Took the e36 drifting at Oulton Park

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Look where? Still not working on Tappa for me:

uploadfromtaptalk1369602513891.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome stuff mate, never even driven rwd properly need to see why everyone says its so good lol.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Awesome stuff mate, never even driven rwd properly need to see why everyone says its so good lol.

RWD is very different, it requires more skill to drive quickly but can be much more rewarding than FWD.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
A couple more videos, first one from inside the car, and the second from outside and unfortunately the camera fogged up for this run.

Last edited by a moderator:
  BG 182 FF
My mates got one with a welded diff' and it makes it horrible to drive normally. When you turn a corner the inside wheels drags and slips on the road as its moving at the same speed as the outside wheel. Its good fun with a welded diff' on them oulton park drift days though. Last time we ended up going backwards over the mini tyre walls and getting beached haha we had to get towed off it.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
My mates got one with a welded diff' and it makes it horrible to drive normally. When you turn a corner the inside wheels drags and slips on the road as its moving at the same speed as the outside wheel. Its good fun with a welded diff' on them oulton park drift days though. Last time we ended up going backwards over the mini tyre walls and getting beached haha we had to get towed off it.

Welding was more a joke than anything else, but it would be kind of cool I think...

I am going to have to buy an LSD fairly soon though I think.