ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track 172 hybrid ;) Some of you may remember.

Yozza Track 172 /106 gti
New to the forum and new to the Renault side of things.
I thought its a decent idea to introduce myself and my new car.:cool:

Well after hours of searching ebay/pistonheads ect.. found myself a 172 hybrid " track ready " viewed it and went on to buy it to discover that its had a few forum previous owners so alot of you are going to know the car. :D

Chris
1PBY
Batman

^ They all owned this car and above all Batman built it which is funny really as its been all over england with its new owners and ive brought it back to Newton Aycliffe where it was built :approve:

Dunno if Batman knows i have it but maybe he will see this? :approve:

Anyway .... the car.

It started life as a 1.2 dynamique and now its turned into a 172 track animal. with the weather at the moment ive decided to make a few changes until summer. For those of you who know the car, it really had no form of interior so ive set about making it more comfortable for the road.
It will go back for track use so dont worry :D

Its now got Headlining, full dash board, pillar trims, ect..

I havnt changed an awfull lot yet but ive added 10k hids and a lil tyre mod thanks to "chrispy.clio" :D Painted toyos :D

Excuse the dirtyness and
Excuse the quality some pics from an Iphone :mad:
DSC02785.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0541.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
i really love this car and really was toying with buying it when 1PBY sold it.

enjoy it lad :)

Yozza Track 172 /106 gti
thanks alex :)
You should have middo it's awsome!
it's only got 28k on it whitley and been owned by forum members. Best way really :)
See you around karl ;)

Yozza Track 172 /106 gti
Its all in the trickery of the eye " rear drums, 1.2 badges, but full sport body kit? nahh " :p

plus its a fair bit of work to do for just the look of rear discs, them drums stop on a 10 pence if you brake hard.