ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trading in both my Williams’

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 24 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 24 March 2004

[plasma arc cutter on}

Now this might sound harsh, but seiously.......do you have an inferiority or image complex.

Who in gods name cares what others think.

I love racing, its my life, and if i cant afford to do it, i do this. But if any of you offered me a drive in basically any half decent series, unde the condition i drive a pink car with yellow polka dots, sinage proclaiming my love for the same sex, contract saying i have to change my name by deed to "ben the homo bum bum boy", and kiss every 10th man........i would.

Why, cause ill be doing what i love, everything else is just a secondary issue.

You pump iron and are huge supposedly, and you choose cars that only represent you as a wise and thoughtful buyer?

Seriously, who cares.

Sorry i thought this was a discussion forum. You make posts about cars wanted / interested in because other just may know more about them than you. I am no Ferrari expert but someone on here has already told me how much a cambelt service costs. So i am wiser. Someone told me about NSX running costs. I dont take everything i read as gospel, but it gives me ideas and opens my options. Yes in the end i will do what i want, but that does mean in the process i will ask opinions and collate information. And in my line of work i have to have a car that extols a particular image. I cant afford to turn up to a clients in a f**ked up nova. I care, if you dont, dont post.
Hang on a minute, for once in my life im on your side.....semi.

I dont know what you do, but the person who sees you roll up has their own bias opinon, so whatever you roll up in can be seen in a multitude of different ways by different people.

If you cant take people opnions, i can, dont post......or walk.

Quote: Originally posted by Infinicar on 24 March 2004

Funnily enough Ive been scouting a 348 tonight....absolutely up my street sort of car.....very 80s inside, nice clean lines out.....

Cheap now too......

Paul

ps - Lotus C? :oops:

Paul, we have a very similar taste in cars. Yes id love a LC, but my boyhood dream is to own a Ferrari. I want a car that sounds as good as it looks. And the 348s are getting affordable. I remember a review of cheap super cars. They said the 348 may be one of the worst Ferraris built, but because its a Ferrari its still very special.

VW Potato

Stromba, what about the last Maserati Quattroporte V8? Discrete, very quick, sounds great, and not too obvious a choice. Probably hopeless in many ways, but still quite appealing.

g