ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Transformers - clio V6

visualize whirled pe
I thought I'd share an illustration I have painted in Photoshop of a Clio V6 as a Transformer (the movie comming out 'n all), including the necessary cs logo in the back window.
I've also included images showing how I got to the final image in three stages.
I may at some point do a mk2 Ph2 172. Shame there wont be a robo vee in the film, I rekon it'd kick deceptacon ass ;) !

robovee.gif

roboveeline.gif

roboveepencil.gif

Evo 6, E92 320d
thats sum serious skill u got there, but i dont think the rear window would seperate like that;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
nice.. but i think the mrk1 came with continental contact 2's not michelin pilot sport pe1's :)

Audi TT 225
Thats quality fella fair play. Stop being pedantic you lot its just a drawing!

Whats the one skating around a pond on that advert? Was it a Citroen C4? I think you should draw the VeeFormer kicking the C4's ass!

visualize whirled pe
Cheers for the comments always appreciated! thinking about it now it would have been cool to have him holding that annoying C4 robots severed head!
;)

I'm thinking of doing a 172 / 182 in liquid yellow along the lines of bumble bee (remember him)

That is really cool.

I have a Subaru WRX one

transformer.jpg

Send Hasbro your design, I reckon they should produce it!

visualize whirled pe
Fantastic skills there - the top ones identical to my car :approve:

You recognised him!
I actually used some photos as reference (from my large collection of clio images) from Pistonheads so maybe it is your car if it was advertised on there a few months ago. :cool:

RS Clio 172 Ph1
That is damn good - a nice Silver Phase 1 172 would look better!! :)

Frame 'em and Sell - they'll definately sell mate - most on here would buy!

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Inferno 182 would look great

i used to do stuff like this ;)
The brushing is done very well!
Was it all rebrush or did you c+p + overbrush too?

visualize whirled pe
Blown away by the response, just expected a couple of 'that's ok's' So many cheers for the props dudes, it's made my day.

f**king brilliant :)

Are you studying illustration or something?

Gav

Sure did then I worked as a concept artist for a games company and now as a freelancer doing a variety of stuff for kids mags / books etc.

I think I remember you mentioning that you are studying as a car designer, keep the good work up, it pays off.
My mate used to work for BMW mini advanced designs department in Germany and my old boss was a designer at VAG, they were on much more money than me!