ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy 024/500

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Last saturday i handed over the keys for my Nimbus R27 to my father, taking ownership of a immaculate Trophy supplied via Steve at R Sport cars
On a day to day basis the r27 is much better but for pure driving experience trophy anyday

So far,

30k miles
Dampers refured
Fsh
Not a dent

This saturday i treated the car to a small detailing session, Iron-x, Clay, britemax fine polish and swirl remover and poor boys EXP

Future plans,

Wiper stalk Upgrade
Koni rear shocks
Rear Whiteline ARB
Manifold back exhaust system, hopefully a yozza

Some pics after my detailing session on saturday, unfortunatly none with the R27 or Bg 182, Enjoy

IMG_0306.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0310.jpg
IMG_0299.jpg

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Slight update, Been doing alot of driving lately really enjoying the trophy

Picked up a Whiteline rear ARB, massive improvement with body roll really brings the car together and hopefully picking up a Yozza tomorrow

Attended a few meets too, bring on CCS

IMG_0374.jpgIMG_0009-1.jpgIMG_0418.jpg

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Update of number 24s Life

Freshly self serviced, fuchs oil used, Checked the sachs there not leaking!

Some three wheeled track action, even with the Whiteline ARB on hard, Pic INC
Very impressed went like a rocket on track suprised me and a few other cars!
523619_10151189997845661_1240604235_n.jpg

Ticked over 37k miles

Visit to graffiti tunnel

hoping to book another track day soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Small update, Winter detail done, 3 coats of dodo juice!

camber bolts installed, fogs tinted, reno badge sprayed, 3/4 plate, Fresh W rated pilot sports, rear interior is now stripped, tracktime inc!

IMG_0216.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Not that keen on the front number plate font and the TRS tow strap.

Less is always more

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
nice way to ruin the front end of a trophy :dapprove:

He's hardly ruined the front end, he's added a tow strap which is actually for a purpose (thankfully) and some plates which have a thick font, you're going on as if he's fitted a chavy front bumper and angel eyes to it

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
He's hardly ruined the front end, he's added a tow strap which is actually for a purpose (thankfully) and some plates which have a thick font, you're going on as if he's fitted a chavy front bumper and angel eyes to it

Im sorry i gave my opinion, you can give yours...imo everything he has changed to the front end has ruined it! f**king hell

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Trophys been off the road for nearly 2 months now, Been waiting on a new exhaust, front end is now fully polybushed, will have an Mot tuesday so hopefully back on the road!
Been borrowing my mums car, shes even borrowing my second set of alloys, The turinis suit her car well!
IMG_0618_zpsf23c274f.jpgIMG_0743_zpsedbee066.jpgIMG_0745_zpsd197981f.jpg