ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Vs 172 Cup

Clio 182 Trophy
My best mate has finally got his 172 Cup on the road. Had a dabble with him tonight and really found that there was nothing in it at all. Safely say- THERE IS NOTHING IN IT AT ALL FROM HANDS ON EXPERIENCE....

Wish they'd made the Trophy slightly faster so that I could have had the edge on him.........;)

Clio 172
I've got a 172 and my mates got a trophy and they were exactly the same too.he would be able to out handle me tho

clio 182 sport
ive got 182 none cup me and a 182 trophy going at it 140mph side by side on motorway nothing in it got me on the twistys though, dont drive like that often lol.

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Worms.

Can of.

From about 30-100 I pulled a cars length or so on a Trophy. The trophy looked std. and my cup had a decat & rstuner but doubt that made much difference.

From about 30-100 I pulled a cars length or so on a Trophy. The trophy looked std. and my cup had a decat & rstuner but doubt that made much difference.

And 10 minutes later it may have been the other way around. Too close to call. Straightline performance wise, they're so close, that manufacturing tolerances might put either car ahead by 2 microns ;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
From someone who's had neither, i'd say the trophy would win around track.

Clio 182 Trophy
No i'm just saying that I've actually been up against one now and know myself.....If these threads do your head in then don't bother reading them....