ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TT Coupe- Eat my dust !

Just had a TT Coupe. Came away from the lights right behind him from a standstill. Struggled for grip as cornering in 1st, straightened out, changed to 2nd pulled out to the right hand lane just as pedal hit the floor. Fighting the wheel to keep it straight, green light in 2nd and a his headlights are already level with my tail lights. Pedal to the floor in 3rd, wait a bit.......green light again, slip it into 4th and check mirror............must be 3 car lengths of air between us and oh ! better slow down a bit cause I want the next exit now to go back to where I was going, Just couldnt resist the diversion for 1 mile. He he he....

I had a similar gentlemans race with a TT before Christmas. We were even in 1st, then I pulled two cars in 2nd, maintained the lead in 3rd and then he started closing again in 4th. It had the twin tailpipes and correct 225bhp wheels, but Id be pretty happy if it was a 180bhp. Mines a moded 16v though.