ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Typical 172 behaviour with added "spice"

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Hopefully not a repost.

That commentary towards the end LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
  Turbos.
Kids...

TBH though, i was impressed with the 172 there! Wonder how much the death-defying slipstreaming helped.

225 meg
that little clio done itself proud

must say tho that is pretty stupid speeds there could have been a serious accident during the slipstreaming

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
TBH There are better places to be doing things like that than the road. It's not really worth the risk crashing/getting caught.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
pmsl fair play to the 172 though....I thought the astras would have the torque over 80s to pull away

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
That's funny, those Astras drove past me at speed on the M1 yesterday. I was heading from London to Leeds so must have been around Nottingham when they passed, they were flying along together. Could obviously be other Astras but the cars were identical to these and driving in a similar way!

I think I remember seeing the CDTi badge on the red astra tbh, can't be sure though

R26 + EV0 FQ340
Could that be turbo'd?

There's plenty of vids on his chanel mentioning a turbo clio. Either way, If that's a standard 172 it did well!!

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Little Clio tearing the astras a new one :)

But seriously, it's these kind of videos that give bad reputations and make me want to sell my Clio :(

RB 182 FF
Iz dat guy STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID man wot!!!!!!!!!! Big up urself man you iz da boy innit geeeeeezzzzzzzzz Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Everything I hate about modern society, the next generation is full of total morons who can't speak properly at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp mobile Zafira
Didn't the blue Astra end up overtaking him at the end as well. Prat. That's what track days are for.

Clio 182
Pull out on you blud haha certainly made me laugh. So did the comment about death defying slip streaming Englebert!

172 Sport
That's why I miss my Audi/having a fast car, I used to love smashing "g's" to pieces.

The commentary is excellent, a truly involving watch. 9/10, good work.

53 Clio's & counting
Can anyone translate whatever he said at the end of that clip for me? :banghead:

Flol @ the wipers about to snap off