ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UBER Shine... (56k...)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
From an unlikely source. Decided to try my 'Fine Scratch Remover' that I had in the work van, id normally use it for buffing up baths and shower trays etc (i repair them), but thought it couldn't hurt on the car, here are the (very impressive) results...

DSC00058_800.gif

DSC00059_800.gif

DSC00060_800.gif

DSC00062_800.gif

DSC00063_800.gif

DSC00067_800.gif

DSC00061_800.jpg

The pics dont really do it justice, it was a BIG improvement, and the paint is like glass! :cool:

No doubt this stuff is more agressive than normal polish so I wouldnt use it regularly, but still, i was impressed, lol.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i would love willy like yours!lol
no pun intended;)

everyone wants a willy like mine, i get kinda used to it. Everytime i get it out, peopele are like, 'woah, its so clean, and powerful, and smooth in its delivery'.

...no pun intended.

titanic killer
i would love willy like yours!lol
no pun intended;)

everyone wants a willy like mine, i get kinda used to it. Everytime i get it out, peopele are like, 'woah, its so clean, and powerful, and smooth in its delivery'.

...no pun intended.
lol
seriously thou i would love a williams if i was in the position to have a second car,super cool they are

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Looks awesome. I'm jealous! Love those cars.

Oh is that scratch remover available online? done a quick search but couldn't find :dapprove:

Last edited:

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Looks pretty shiny! Hope that stuff doesnt do any damage to your paint in the long run, not something I would try

Golf GTI PP Mk7
lol, cheers alan, does look pretty cool huh?

glyn: no its not mate, i get it through work, although judging by its smell i rekon its some kind of t-cut, but they wont tell us what it is exactly.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
yeah, just squeezed a bit onto a microfibre cloth and worked it in, didnt do mad, just rubbed it on a bit, left it for a minute or so then buffed it off.