ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

uhhh ooooo..... r27 in albi gets some love

clio 197 r27
well 1stly. hi all,forum is quite cool and seems nice chilled 1 at that.
so many of you may have seen my previous car at shows and things and features.....
had the fiesta zetec s in white
brought the fiesta new, and after a few months i had dropped 24k on the fiesta woooja.
luved it too bit but i had to get rid as the clio was 1200 quid cheaper on insurance and was having money troubles at home sooo....

minnnneee.jpg

miagen.jpg

wooo.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

IMAG0189.gif

fitp.jpg

some deckage on coilovers.....

22042009887-1.jpg

then moved onto this sexy beast that i traded the fiesta in for.....

IMAG0092.jpg

IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0093.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

clio r27 in albi blue,with my perosnalsed plate.my initials are jww btw lol
so then plans for the old dear....

been and purchased some standard black car matts/jvc avx33 headunit has been fitted also.

my plans now include after much thinking...

-ktec cat back system
-white coolant hose kit
-white induction hose kit
-white brake lines(braided)
-chromed engine bay caps(pas/oil/washer/brake/battery top/front inlet part)
-h and r lowering springs
-25mm spacers rear.
-front and rear strut braces in gloss white
-carbon splitter

-6k hids
-white numberplate lights and side lights (have)
-remove rear wiper
-gloss black grilles and diffuser

-sound proofing in doors rear quaters and boot
-hertz components front and rear coax in back
-audison cables (sonus)(have)
-chord oddesey 2 wires(have)
-audison srx2 amp(have)
-matrix line driver(have)
-jl 8"w7 sub
-another amp
ovb as xmas is coming up soon things may be slow but should be done for show season.

the strut braces and chrome parts are being custom made for me hopefully.....
cheers

Last edited:
  clio 197 r27
yeah fez was a very high standard...but nah i wana do lil bits tothe clio, only young and live 1nce lol. see how it goes tbh...

the spacers i will think about as it compramises the handling a fair bit, so there a maybe atm.....

n/a
u did a wicked job with the fiesta because i myself have seen it in the flesh and unfortunatly u too! :eek: but if you put as much detail as you did with the fezza into this its going to look mint :approve: !!! and no more compliments for the whole year now ur head is already massive! LOL

Dynamique Flamer
Loved the fiesta sooo much, think it was at trax!?

Sounds like good plans for the clio, can't wait to see how it turns out :approve:

S23

The Cleee-O
Welcome to CS mate :) Loved the Fezza, proper nice car there. Seeing what you did to your last car, can't wait to see what you do to the Clio :). Nice choice of colour and spec to. Looking forward to seeing this one. :D

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
interior was nice in the fiesta - not too ott - they should all come like that!

Audi TT 3.2
fiesta looks quite good! im sure ive seen that around leicester before, i always though it was an ST!
very nice upgrade though!

clio 197 r27
yes i live in leicster and yes alot of ppl thought it was a st to lol....

yes the fiesta including the car was a total of 34k.. owned for year and half and loved every minute ended up with

8 mag features
best non vag
euro winner
top 20 at mod gods
was on 5th gear

i built it to do all the above and enjoyed it , now i wanted somthing quiker and somthing i can drive down a road and think are there any speed humps about lol...

i was paying 2.4k a year on indurance for the fiesta now i paying 1200 for the clio sooo massive saving there, sold many fiesta parts and made 5-6k back and still got some bits also......... soo i think i did a good thing tbh.....
my money end of the day any who yes i have alist of bits for the clio but with contacts i made owning the fiesta and mate working with renault race team think i will be getting some parts cheap if not free. so cant complain........
already had a white gloss cage made up for me but unsure weather i want it ....
yes it was in fast car at leeds in the skatepark. good shoot tbh..

with xmas coming up im hoping for most parts from family and gf. quite enjoying how it is atm lol.
cheers for the comments.

Homo spec mazda
Thought you sold the fez to free up cash?
Welcome over anyhow. Any plans to change the wheels?

Homo spec mazda
Flipping heck how much did you get for the fez all in all?
if you dont mind me asking ofcourse

clio 197 r27
haha johnny ur getin questioned like a gay criminal which you are! LOL

questioned indeed mr tej. had it all before 34k on a fiesta blah blah f ing blah......got money doone it sold it big wow. do find the comments funny tho...

hows your clio btw have to catch up soon.. get your audio sorted too....
hope your going tp keep the dude..

no real updates atm, just got the white rear led num plate bulbs and hid kit..also i big cleaning seesion ready for winter wheels off and waxed up and a good general clean and protection ...

C180 kommpressor!
people spend just as much on engines, its just how it goes...

fair play and good luck with the clio, i think i remember your fez few from ff too.

MEH it's only money can't take it with you so why not spend it! I loved the Fester. Hope you make the R27 as good!

Elise 111R
yes indeed. 34k. and your point is ??????
take into account 10k was audio .........

I think his point was what did a £1200 saving in a year and half of spending at 35k really benefit you?

Did you split the gear? You must of lost more than it was worth.

BTW i think both cars are really nice and the Fez looks amazing but i'm one of those people who thinks you should of got a Z4M.... and before you go insurance.... 23k for the a good example and even if you spent 6k on insurance you'd still be better off.

Although as you say that wouldn't of given you the mag covers etc which are more important to some than others.

Good luck with your new car

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
What i dont get is how you can have 24k + of disposable income to spend on a car?

Am i in the wrong job?

n/a
Not suprised the amount of abuse he got!
yeh he got quite a bit and he still gets it from me for free! :rasp: but every one to there own i spend money on going out getin lashed and clothes etc he just loved modding so much he spent £24k!!!! lol

What i dont get is how you can have 24k + of disposable income to spend on a car?

Am i in the wrong job?
it is alot to spend but everyone to there own mate, i personally woudnt but to be far people spend on even more and he got a few bob back selling speakers n bits n bobs

i think he might be selling that up soon aswell told him to go for a clio 172 cant go wrong tbh not being biased :rasp: