ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

uhhh ooooo..... r27 in albi gets some love

Not a 320d
yes i live in leicster and yes alot of ppl thought it was a st to lol....

yes the fiesta including the car was a total of 34k.. owned for year and half and loved every minute ended up with

8 mag features
best non vag
euro winner
top 20 at mod gods
was on 5th gear

i built it to do all the above and enjoyed it , now i wanted somthing quiker and somthing i can drive down a road and think are there any speed humps about lol...

i was paying 2.4k a year on indurance for the fiesta now i paying 1200 for the clio sooo massive saving there, sold many fiesta parts and made 5-6k back and still got some bits also......... soo i think i did a good thing tbh.....
my money end of the day any who yes i have alist of bits for the clio but with contacts i made owning the fiesta and mate working with renault race team think i will be getting some parts cheap if not free. so cant complain........
already had a white gloss cage made up for me but unsure weather i want it ....
yes it was in fast car at leeds in the skatepark. good shoot tbh..

with xmas coming up im hoping for most parts from family and gf. quite enjoying how it is atm lol.
cheers for the comments.

34k......

Right. LOL.

n/a
i would welcome any negative comments and abuse against johnny as his friend, please feel free :cool:

(soz johnny u r a bit on the ghay side mate u deserve it REVENGE!)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols fiesta looked well tidy amte and it's your money.

My only comment was going to be don't put white of any kind on your albi it wouldn't work.

Blue/red/black only.

You have got rid so no matters.

Probably couldn't keep up with the fuel costs!

Motorbikes
Fiesta looked tidy tbh, but for 34k in a 18months.... no thanks. Not suprised you were having money troubles you mentioned in original post if you spent 34k on a Fiesta..