ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

E87 118d M Sport
OMFG!!!!!!!!! The opening cut scene of this game is THE best graphics I have ever seen!! the facial detail is actually ridiculous!

and the first level is CRAZY! its basically an introduction to how drake moves/jumps/climbs etc, but is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

not going to give anything away, but already this looks like it is going to be 1 hell of a game.

OMFG!!!!!!!!! The opening cut scene of this game is THE best graphics I have ever seen!! the facial detail is actually ridiculous!

and the first level is CRAZY! its basically an introduction to how drake moves/jumps/climbs etc, but is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

not going to give anything away, but already this looks like it is going to be 1 hell of a game.

Aye from the sounds of it, its ripped the console graphics 'king' title from Killzone 2!

GOTY 2009?

First level sounds a must before you enter the multiplayer stuff then!

E87 118d M Sport
Aye from the sounds of it, its ripped the console graphics 'king' title from Killzone 2!

GOTY 2009?

100% on the graphics front! it is literally STUNNING!

GOTY could well be. this and MW2 for me is guna be too close to call i think.

First level sounds a must before you enter the multiplayer stuff then!

not worried about multiplayer tbh. this is a single player game imo.

The Bus and MRT
My mate ended up lending me his copy as mine hadn't turned up. I played it for 5 hours last night and I either had a huge grin on my face or my jaw was on the floor. Absolutely fantastic game.

As for the first level, Drake seemed to be a little clunky to move around and it didn't feel like I had much control over where he went and what I could do, especially after just finishing Batman: Arkham Asylum, but by the 2nd level things were much better.... without giving anything away... the first level is meant to feel like that so don't worry :)

F82 M4
Ah FFS I bought Operation Flashpoint 2 last night and wish I got this instead! I got it from morrisons. Still got the reciept, what are the chances of swapping it you reckon???

The Bus and MRT
Ah FFS I bought Operation Flashpoint 2 last night and wish I got this instead! I got it from morrisons. Still got the reciept, what are the chances of swapping it you reckon???

If you haven't opened Flashpoint then you'll be fine... if not then you're screwed.

Titanium 182
mine came yesterday (wednesday) :)
Just completed it on hard lol - AMAZIN

Now to complete crushing and get my platinum

Titanium 182
emmm think i was about 12 - 13hrs, havent checked
That was me taking my time and looking for treasures. only managed to find 55 though :(

I printed off a treasure guide as its impossible to find em all on my own

Astra Bertone Coupe
Any ideas how long the first game was ? It seemed to be alot more than 12-13 hours and it would be a shame if thats all there is to this one !

First game took me 14 on first run through and 8 on second run through!

Its purported to be about the same.

E87 118d M Sport
This game gets better and better!!!!!!!

wont give anything away, but this has to be the best scripted game EVER! (just got to chapter 15)

E87 118d M Sport
havent played bioshock sorry. i cant imagine any game has better crafted gameplay than this.

helps if youve played the first too!

The Bus and MRT
Best? Is it better than Bioshock? If it is I'll be impressed.

I wouldn't say bioshock is as scripted as this, not really comparable games. It's the best game I've ever played though, I just can't believe the amount of detail and effort that has gone into it.Gget yourself a PS3 Turkish, the 1st and 2nd Uncharted games are worth owning the console for alone :approve:

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh, this game does almost look worth getting a PS3 for lol, if I didn't have a Blu Ray player I would be picking up the slim and Unchartered package now!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This is cool, loving it! Actually proper funny as well. How have people completed this already lol... took me about six months to complete the first one!

I wouldn't say bioshock is as scripted as this, not really comparable games. It's the best game I've ever played though, I just can't believe the amount of detail and effort that has gone into it.Gget yourself a PS3 Turkish, the 1st and 2nd Uncharted games are worth owning the console for alone :approve:

Turkish has a ps3 and uncharted 1 ;)