ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Uprated lower engine mount bushes(182 cup)

Loads of people of here have used this uprated mount it does make the car shake more at idel but it heleps tigten the car up.

172 cup'd extreme
this mount is a must it works well, its not to harsh but stresses the other bushes more namely the upper gearbox mount but other than that its well worth it

Lionel Richie
good idea in theory, but it just makes the top of the engine move more which means the upper ones fail more!

182 cup pack
Thanks for the replies.....Ordered them and hope they tigten the gearbox a little bit.. :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
yeah, you'll notice the gear stick won't jump about no more if you boot it in 5th!!,

they are worth it imo

16v_jon said:
this mount is a must it works well, its not to harsh but stresses the other bushes more namely the upper gearbox mount but other than that its well worth it

I have been well tempted by this mod but surely putting stress on the other mounts/bushes isnt good?!?

Rob.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i've been running mine since oct, and my car gets some hammer lol, its been fine so far.....