ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

UTTER HERO!!! <10 min 'ring Lap, in an Ax Diesel

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Two things stood out for me - the closing/passing speed of the pair of 911s, and the fact he totally dismissed the 350z which went off just in front of him.

Fair play to the guy, bet he was made up with his achievement.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Just been told its s**t from a "car loving" house mate.

The guy is a nutter and its a brilliant video.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Very good driving, just goes to show you dont need an epic car to have a great day at the ring or to learn to be a good driver there.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That's some epic driving skills

lol at ax as car to do it in though

Im guessing he had it anyway, then set himself a challenge and stuck with it till he achieved it.

Can totally relate to that, sometimes its just nice to see something through even when it was a stupid idea in the first place :)

Brilliant stuff, but good god man, buy a cage and a crash helmet. That thing will crumple up like a ball of tin foil in a decent accident. Crazy guy. Impossible not to admire that, but difficult not to wince at the stupidity of not bothering with any personal safety of any kind.

Brilliant stuff, but good god man, buy a cage and a crash helmet. That thing will crumple up like a ball of tin foil in a decent accident. Crazy guy. Impossible not to admire that, but difficult not to wince at the stupidity of not bothering with any personal safety of any kind.

Completely agree!

How he runs over them massive kerbs is a true testament to how crazy he is!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

I havent even watched it yet and that was my first thought! Lunatic.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Usually get bored halfway through ring vids, but that had me gripped. Epic stuff, what a drive!!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I knew a lad with a 1.1 one of these. I can confirm they are the fastest car in the world. Also, the fact he does that without a helmet/cage. Suicide.